Search This thread

sagr_ved

Jul 2, 2009
Mumbai
Cant say!
If it will be available by 10th or no!
I guess its a bit risky!
Wait till 8th if not availabe then buy htc.
That is only u can do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: coolbuddy3

coolbuddy3

Mar 17, 2012
Cant say!
If it will be available by 10th or no!
I guess its a bit risky!
Wait till 8th if not availabe then buy htc.
That is only u can do!

no , i dont need htc , i dont like it !!!!! if not i'll get it when it come 2 my country or when i go 2 india ,, thnks any how ........ keep postinggggggg......:)

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

do any one know address of grey market in delhi or in chennai????

mechmohra

Feb 24, 2008
HTC One X is priced as Rs.38K and will be availble from 4th of April. Info available at knowyourmobile.in/news/1298833/htc_one_x_launching_in_india_on_april_2_for_rs_38000_available_in_market_from_april_4_update.html

sagr_ved

Jul 2, 2009
Mumbai
Camera quality is good but cant be good enough to beat sony!
Now i am just fed up using nokia phone!
Hope xs comes out soon!

coolbuddy3

Mar 17, 2012
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ne3.

Mar 26, 2012
One of my friend is a sony regional sales manager...he says the stock would land in on the 12th of april...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

does dat mean it will be available on 12th april it self or we should wait somedays after 12th ..

btw SONY MOBILE IN page in facebook says that they have got awesome announcements comming sooon

Last edited:
You will have to wait for a few days or who knows you may get it on 12th itself...btw Sony are so backward to release a dual core when the quad core are on the way...htc will win big with the one series to the sony xperia series...all depends on pricing lets see many things will happen in the coming two weeks...

kannanX10

May 6, 2010
Coimbatore-TN
One x will be available on Monday across India for 35k....officially confirmed by htc from today's launch event in sg

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

kannanX10

May 6, 2010
Coimbatore-TN
No news on xps?
@kanan

XS will be available by april 10-12 in india

got my XS today ordered from handtec on tuesday via DHL(came around 30.9k inc of customs/octroi) got hdmi cable and extra screen protector..........no stuck pixels and no yellow tint,came with .67 firmware...............atlast happy after problems with my intial purchase

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suggestions :which custom rom would be good for ics fw 2.45?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I have tested .NL and .CZ

No much difference but i felt that deep sleep came easy on .cz one..
    No idea about the indian 2.45 :D
    guys .... .73 update is available for india now......check ur PC companion
    i do believe we will get xperia S soon(before march 2nd or 3rd week)............when on sony website in the home page it states xperia S to be coming soon and in product page xperia S is missing............this might be some webpage related issue

update:i spoke to sony mobile india,they said it will be available soon and before the end of Q1.... probably by the end of march 2nd week and they also mentioned xperia s product page for india will also be added soon and it will be available under phones section
    here are the pics ... i tried my best and was able to get this clear ..
    GOT MINE

any one know the exact date of release ?i can't wait any more . I'm waiting from march 5th .

i got mine yesterday its available in mumbai @ heera paana shopping centre

i traded my galaxy note for this one and still cant get over the xperia s

what a amazing handset OS is freakin smooth and i mean freakin smooth

the only thing i hated and cant come to terms with is the sound output from the headset
    i luv lissening to music and still cant understand yyyyyyyyyyy sony compromised on that coz the sound output from the headeset is terrible and way too low even for normal hearing huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

if possible can sumone here in this forum help me to boost the sound output from the headset now in that case i dont even mind buying a sony accessory to resolve this thing.thnx