[Q] NETWORK PROBLEM galaxy gt-i9506

Search This thread
Aug 22, 2014
Hello everyone

These are times I can not make or receive calls or text messages when I try to call there write "not registered on the network."

So I restarted my phone several times, do a restoration of setting, I searched my network manually but to no avail. I know this is not the problem from the SIM because I put it in another phone and I was able to call and receive my messages, so i concluded that it is the phone has a problem.

my phone works well but sometimes I have this weird problem

I hope you can help me I am disappointed, I thank you in advance

kalpetros

Jul 21, 2013
35.34, 25.13
Hello everyone

These are times I can not make or receive calls or text messages when I try to call there write "not registered on the network."

So I restarted my phone several times, do a restoration of setting, I searched my network manually but to no avail. I know this is not the problem from the SIM because I put it in another phone and I was able to call and receive my messages, so i concluded that it is the phone has a problem.

my phone works well but sometimes I have this weird problem

I hope you can help me I am disappointed, I thank you in advance

Are you using a custom ROM?

kalpetros

Jul 21, 2013
35.34, 25.13
there no relation between network problem and factory reset i think

A factory reset will bring your phone to the condition it was when you bought it and thus this may fix your connectivity problem (i.e. if the problem is due to software malfunction).

Maybe it's a hardware problem too. The only way to tell is to do a factory reset or install the firmware again.

Aug 22, 2014
A factory reset will bring your phone to the condition it was when you bought it and thus this may fix your connectivity problem (i.e. if the problem is due to software malfunction).

Maybe it's a hardware problem too. The only way to tell is to do a factory reset or install the firmware again.

i read in other place, that i should update the modem "CP" to another version, is that can resolve my probleme

kalpetros

Jul 21, 2013
35.34, 25.13
I have already in my phone modem (I9506XXUCNF3), so why i flash it again?

To make sure that your modem functions correctly. If you flash the modem and you continue to experience the same problem then do a factory reset. If it still doesn't work then re-install the entire firmware.

If after all the above steps it doesn't work then it might be a hardware issue (which you can't fix).

Reactions: elmassarihakim
Aug 22, 2014
To make sure that your modem functions correctly. If you flash the modem and you continue to experience the same problem then do a factory reset. If it still doesn't work then re-install the entire firmware.

If after all the above steps it doesn't work then it might be a hardware issue (which you can't fix).

okey i will try all that, tanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have already in my phone modem (I9506XXUCNF3), so why i flash it again?