What will you do with your S2 when Galaxy S3 get's released?

Search This thread
M

Matriak31

Simple question for people to have a discussion here if they want.

What will you do with your current baby when the little brother gets released, ie Galaxy S3? Or what will you do with it when you get your next upgrade.

I for one will keep my one as i still think it has a couple of more years in it. Plus my dad loves it so i probably give it to him...He loves his Chuck Norris facts bless him.:D

Anyway i'd love to find out other people's opinions. Bet no one has thought that far out yet.

Enjoy

okmijnlp

Oct 15, 2011
Simple question for people to have a discussion here if they want.

What will you do with your current baby when the little brother gets released, ie Galaxy S3? Or what will you do with it when you get your next upgrade.

I for one will keep my one as i still think it has a couple of more years in it. Plus my dad loves it so i probably give it to him...He loves his Chuck Norris facts bless him.:D

Anyway i'd love to find out other people's opinions. Bet no one has thought that far out yet.

Enjoy

Keep it, simple as. My sgs2 is my baby, it's my first ever smartphone and I wouldn't ever get rid of it. In the future I may upgrade, but I'll still keep my sgs2, Maybe buy a frame for it :).

jj03

Oct 19, 2010
i'll keep mine for the duration of my contract. i'm very happy with it.

King Shady

Sep 6, 2010
Selling my Galaxy S II and getting a Galaxy Nexus for Christmas. And then I'll get the Nexus 4 next Christmas :).

cchant

May 11, 2010
My next device will be a Nexus. I'd love to trade my Galaxy S 2 for a Galaxy Nexus. I'll probably skip the Galaxy S 3 for the next nexus if I can't pull a trade off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

mix1987

Jun 2, 2011
Definitely keeping it. This phone will last at least 2 more generations I reckon. And 2nd hand smart phone prices almost never ever did them any justice. It has more value sitting in my drawer as a contingency than 3 to 4 hundred bucks. Just saying.

MagicMan3

Jul 5, 2010
Red Deer
I just got this. I doubt the new generation will do what I do with my phone any better. Lol I gotta stop buying phones every 4 months.

Sqb

Jan 22, 2011
Dump everything phone related and have one bad ass mini wifi tablet

Sent from a rock on fire in the middle of the sea

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll check if it blends...
    Give it to someone in return for a bj.
    I don't even like the S3. I played around with it, it's too big and I don't like the design. On paper its a step up from the S2, but when it's in your hand you don't really feel it. The first time I picked up an S2 it totally blew my mind. I want to have that feeling when I next upgrade. I'm actually interested to see what Google do with Motorola. I know they bought them mainly for the patents, but they did say they want to use the company to push Android further, so they're up to something.
    Well from what I here the s3 is coming out of the box with froyo on it. Please correct me if I heard and read wrong. But if that's the case I'll just keep my skyrocket cause if the so called "flag ship" s3 is coming out froyo an operating system that is at least two years outdated then I'll keep my skyrocket. At least the skyrocket come out the box with gingerbread on it and has the ics leak now with a promise of the; official ics to come... very disappointed in samsungs decision to release the s3 with all its possibilities with such a limited operating system. Bad bad decision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Sir,first congrats u clearly stood out and just earned thanks from the great dsxda.Thats awsome!

Secondly.You.Made.My.Day

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
    Keep it.. people are so hyped when a newcomer released :confused:
    look at other people that cant have the S2.. they wanted to have this 'superphone' while we anticipating the 'next superphone' (or should we call hyperphone?) and ready to throw away our 'superphone'..
    give them some respect and be grateful that mom/dad/piggy bank provide us the S2..

one thing to remember theres nothing that can stop technology from evolving.. :cool: