Search This thread

jramirezch

Costa Rica Correction

I wanted to also clarify that in Costa Rica ICE has changed it's name and brand as follows:

Carrier's name: kölbi
Logo: See attachment

Hopefully this can be added soon as I'm with CLARO so I cannot show my carrier

Best regards and thank you all

Attachments

• kolbi.png
    kolbi.png
    64 KB · Views: 54
Could you please change the logo from Portuguese operator TMN for this one?

It's only an inversion, because I think it's more ascetically good to see the logo without a background than the blue one.

EDIT: It seems that the attachments are corrupted, it's happening all the time.. Here's a mirror -
carrier_logo.png

Last edited:

Adiost

Dec 4, 2010
First of all, russian carrier Beeline has an international name, as you may already guessed, it's Beeline. I think there's no need to keep russian name, Билайн, which nobody except slavs could read.

Here's an image to work with:

Beeline(2)-1-.jpg

Secondly, Russian flag is outdated here since 1993 lol. Blue stripe should be more dark.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_flags
Current flag on XDA is in the end of the article.

zamotcr

Apr 8, 2012
San Jose
In Costa Rica there are two new operators.

Movistar and Claro.

So there are three: Kolbi (It's the mobile name of ICE), Movistar and Claro.

Regards

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
why does fyrom is written as macedonia?
i know that those who are from fyrom are calling themself macedonians but this country is recognised as fyrom!!!
macedonia is in greece.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.