[Q] Help - Locked out of phone because of wanam Xposed

Search This thread

neonlampshade

Jan 7, 2013
Installed Wanam Xposed on phone and activated the fast pin unlock, went to create a pin that was 6 digits long. Now every time I try to log in with that pin it stops at 4 digits and says "Incorrect PIN", but its only because i can't get passed the 4th digit. (I'm pretty certain that is what is going on anyway)

Is there anyway to remove the pin, or get in with my Google account or something along those lines, I could just factory reset, but i haven't done a backup in weeks and would prefer not to lose everything.

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
Installed Wanam Xposed on phone and activated the fast pin unlock, went to create a pin that was 6 digits long. Now every time I try to log in with that pin it stops at 4 digits and says "Incorrect PIN", but its only because i can't get passed the 4th digit. (I'm pretty certain that is what is going on anyway)

Is there anyway to remove the pin, or get in with my Google account or something along those lines, I could just factory reset, but i haven't done a backup in weeks and would prefer not to lose everything.

Just unticking Wanam in Xposed framework??

S

sawdoctor

If you boot to recovery there will be a uninstall zip for xposed. Flash that and xposed will be uninstalled so wannam can't work. Then just reinstall xposed

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app