Sprint Google Play Edition Rom

Search This thread

kris54241

Oct 19, 2008
Anyone have any insight as to when we will be able to get access to this? I know it's available on gsm variants but not cdma at the moment. I want some aosp flavor lol

Sent from my 831C using xda app-developers app

xhaui

Mar 17, 2011
Farmington, NY
There is one over in the Verizon thread. If you just changed the partition numbers in the updater script there is a fairly decent chance it would boot on a Sprint variant.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

relytsdk55

Jul 18, 2012
There is one over in the Verizon thread. If you just changed the partition numbers in the updater script there is a fairly decent chance it would boot on a Sprint variant.

do you know the different partition sizes? im gonna work on a port right now and that would be useful to know lol

Reactions: kris54241

sicily123

Jun 8, 2011
Just made the necessary partition edits in updater-script and it was a success... The phone boots fine and everything but sprint data seems to be working (calls and texts are fine). I'm going to try to make some more edits to get this working, but if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great. :laugh:

EDIT: Data is now working decently after swapping a few network related files.
EDIT 2: Still working on data since it only connects every few reboots... Trying to figure this verizon to sprint cdma conversion stuff out, so if anyone has experience feel free to chime in.

Last edited:

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
I'll take a quick gander as well for the files to see if I might be able to throw in anything at all towards it

sicily123

Jun 8, 2011
Still no luck with getting data working... Not home right now, but I'll post what I have when I get home.

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
CM arrived? What do you mean?

We have cm beta builds

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

pbedard;5243561 Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app[/QUOTE said:

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

We have cm beta builds

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52434901

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just made the necessary partition edits in updater-script and it was a success... The phone boots fine and everything but sprint data seems to be working (calls and texts are fine). I'm going to try to make some more edits to get this working, but if anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be great. :laugh:

EDIT: Data is now working decently after swapping a few network related files.
    EDIT 2: Still working on data since it only connects every few reboots... Trying to figure this verizon to sprint cdma conversion stuff out, so if anyone has experience feel free to chime in.

do you know the different partition sizes? im gonna work on a port right now and that would be useful to know lol
    Moved to Q&A :)