[Q] [HELP] Can't install TWRP in N900

Search This thread

SugusAR

Jun 3, 2014
Hi everyone, I need help, because today I was trying to install TWRP (2.7.0.4 and also tried 2.7.0.34) in my Exynos Note 3 with Odin 3.09 (I tried 3.07 too) and I do the process correctly and it says RESET! with no errors, but when I try to enter the recovery, it boots the stock recovery :/

Why is this happening?

Thank you very much.

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
Didn't know you could install custom recovery without being rooted. . and I think you don't. If you want to root anyway than just do it and than install cwm mate.

SugusAR

Jun 3, 2014
Didn't know you could install custom recovery without being rooted. . and I think you don't. If you want to root anyway than just do it and than install cwm mate.

I solve the problem, I untick the Auto reboot in Odin and then enter recovery without restart and installed a .zip to solve that program and then I rooted it and I'm happy :D

4aces

Feb 16, 2010
But I think he can install CWM without root :) It change KNOX to 0x1. And after that install TWRP :)
Because in custom recovery he choose root with SuperSU :)
Just informed myself..lol and you are right. But it is a real pain in the a**. You need to flash bootloader and... never mind he fixed it anyway by rooting:D

Top Liked Posts