Safe mode in stock roms.

Search This thread

pritrixda

Apr 8, 2011
Kolkata
Did you know that there is a safe mode in our OB, i don't know why its needed but i guess if you have installed an app which has caused your phone to crash you don't need to wipe everything and install the rom again, you can just boot into safe mode and uninstall the faulty app and reboot your phone into normal mode.
none of the user installed apps show up in the safe mode, just the stock apps LG pre-installed.

When turning on your phone keep pressing the G-button and you will boot into safe mode.

Hit the thanks button if i helped in any way.:D

andreas0013

Feb 8, 2012
Did you know that there is a safe mode in our OB, i don't know why its needed but i guess if you have installed an app which has caused your phone to crash you don't need to wipe everything and install the rom again, you can just boot into safe mode and uninstall the faulty app and reboot your phone into normal mode.
none of the user installed apps show up in the safe mode, just the stock apps LG pre-installed.

When turning on your phone keep pressing the G-button and you will boot into safe mode.

I guess you are talking about recovery mode?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Reactions: optimusewhite

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Not really! I said the safe mode not the recovery mode. Plus the OB has no key combo to enter into recovery mode.

Are you SURE your rom is pure stock?
Because there is G-key combination to enter recovery mode while booting on custom roms. I could never get a 'safe mode' on stock roms...

Maybe I'll try this later when I'll goto stock rom again XD

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

explor3r3

Jan 22, 2012
Between keyboard and chair

Are you SURE your rom is pure stock?
Because there is G-key combination to enter recovery mode while booting on custom roms. I could never get a 'safe mode' on stock roms...

Maybe I'll try this later when I'll goto stock rom again XD

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

if you never know , yes the original OB rom it has the safe mode , already booted myself in safe mode (i don`t know now what problem i had and i`ve try`d to solve in the safe mode) ......

xpaps

Feb 29, 2012
You can manage installed application, when phone fail to boot due to any buggy application.

"Safe mode" remembering me those old days on PC, when playing with shareware applications then it refuse to uninstall. Then this Safe mode was only the way...

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.