LG Optimus G Europe Version ! (E973/F180)

Search This thread

Hentitan

Nov 26, 2012
does it affect ur network connection?

Sent from my LG-F180K using xda app-developers app

wargreymon89

Sep 11, 2012
lg-ambassadoren.tk
Here is video and there are same functions as on optimus PRO ?? he is moving with window i can't do it on my korean mobile?? how can i extract software from it and apply on mine ?#
thnx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0oSqwKgD8

Couldnt load video for some reason, but yes, the QSlide apps can be moved around and change size/opacity of them, when they are transparent you click through them and on to the app behind it, but can still move them around. Only problem is LG seem to have closed the holes to root, so for now we have no root, but that should hopefully change soon once its released.

Reactions: haris.herry

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011
Couldnt load video for some reason, but yes, the QSlide apps can be moved around and change size/opacity of them, when they are transparent you click through them and on to the app behind it, but can still move them around. Only problem is LG seem to have closed the holes to root, so for now we have no root, but that should hopefully change soon once its released.
how? i cant do it only make transparent video that is it..
uff hope so i wanna get rid of this korean software .. and have european
ill bet it will work on korean models..

Last edited:

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
when is not rootable what can happen ? if i say i do not need rooted is it ok?

I rooted this Eur KDZ (E97510B_00.kdz) on my F180L but I need to root it to install the BaseBandF180L, this I need for the settings for better connection. Otherwise I have only 3G and no UMTS.

Edit:
I see now that this version had no option for 4G (LTE). I had it by the HK 10A version and this one I could root and install the BaseBandF180L.
It can be that it come after install the BaseBandF180L, I'm not sure.

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011
I rooted this Eur KDZ (E97510B_00.kdz) on my F180L but I need to root it to install the BaseBandF180L, this I need for the settings for better connection. Otherwise I have only 3G and no UMTS.

Edit:
I see now that this version had no option for 4G (LTE). I had it by the HK 10A version and this one I could root and install the BaseBandF180L.

how come? u should have it ..
they wouldnt make latest software without it would they?
check settings more and mobile networks.. configure apn
but how do u know u have no H?
because on my F180L shows 3G icon near signal bar no any H or H+ but i know it is H cos internet is fast
can u provide all necessary sfuff for completion and some tutorial?
thnx .. one last thing , people says here we cant root this phone F180L is that true?
thnx

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007

Edit:

What did you use to root 10b?

LG Optimus G E971

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
What did you use to root 10b?

LG Optimus G E971

this tool from LG: With the same settings you see in the picture.
View attachment 1762216
Then turn off the phone, connect FIRST the USB-Cable to phone AND the computer (here you must have installed the LG USB driver), then hold BOTH volume keys and then the power button, you come then in Download mode.
Then click on "Launch software update".

Edit: this is the Euro version and it isnt to root jet. (The HK 10A version is to root. this can be important for the basebandL installation)

Last edited:

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
this tool from LG: With the same settings you see in the picture.
View attachment 1762216
Then turn off the LG, connect first the usb cabel to LG and PC, then hold BOTH volume keys and then the power button, you come then in Download mode.
Then click on "Launch software update".

Edit: this is the Euro version and it isnt to root jet. (The HK 10A version is to root. this can be important for the basebandL installation)

Yeah I know how to flash kdz. Just wanted to know how you rooted EU 10b since you mentioned you did.

LG Optimus G E971

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
Yeah I know how to flash kdz. Just wanted to know how you rooted EU 10b since you mentioned you did.

LG Optimus G E971
Sorry, but I didn't read it good, I thought you ment flash. The newer versions of LG are not rootable at the moment, I put it also in footnote (edit). Only the older once, as the 10A HK.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot. I'll be waiting. :)

oh well ok am here
    here is :

IF YOU HAVE WINDOWS VISTA OR HIGHER , INSTALL ALL PROGRAMS AS ADMINISTRATOR !!!

1) Download the latest KDZ https://www.wetransfer.com/download...13017aa5ebcad61f93dfa1f520130415000223/dfc1c4 ( U ALREADY HAVE IT I PRESUME )

2) Make sure you have LG United Drivers already installed (HOPE U HAVE IT ;)

3) Download LG KDZ Updater and unzip it and Install msxml.msi (MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sj5y073xal03ntw

4) Download the manual adb wipe batch file and unzip it
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ru7erfxsz7p7s3p

(U DONT NEED TO DO IT BUT IF U WANT DO IT ..)

NOW RUN WINDOWS ENABLER ( WITH RUN AS ADMIN )

5) Put your Optimus G into "Download Mode" by switching it off, attaching the usb cable to the phone,
    holding both the up and down volume buttons at the same time and lastly inserting the usb cable
    into the computer; wait for the drivers to finish loading if doing it for the first time.

6) Unzip the downloaded updater zip file and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and run (Win Vistsa -> ADMINISTRATOR)
    Use these settings;
    •Type: 3GQCT
    •Phone Mode: DIAG (TRY EVEN CS EMERG.)
    •KDZ file: navigate to the folder which you have saved the downloaded KDZ from the step (1)
    •Click Launch Software Update and wait for the flash process to finish

7) Your LG Optimus G will restart itself when IParam = 90 is displayed and proceed slower until you
    see IParam=1 again (which signals the end of flash, you can safely exit the program then and remove
    the cable from the phone). If phone boots up normally, congrats, skip the steps below and proceed
    to use the phone as per normal.

DO ALWAYS A HARD RESET AFTER THE FLASH !!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    However, this most probably will not be the case for newer Optimus-es, as the data partition somehow
    wasn’t wiped even when KDZ-ed, remaining ‘dirty’, thus causing bootloop or security infringement.

8) If the phone is stuck at the booting up LG/Telco logo, you will need to manually wipe the data partition.

9) Force the phone off by holding the power button for appx 15secs.

10)Put the LG Optimus G into "Recovery Mode" by holding the volume up and home button concurrently, then
    press the power button. Let go of all the buttons after you see the LG logo on screen for the 2nd time
    and the screen goes blank thereafter (backlight may still be on). The phone will kind of reboot and then
    enters recovery mode. Repeat the process if you did not get it the first time.

11)With the phone in Recovery Mode, connect it to the computer, wait for the drivers to load (if doing it for
    the first time), unzip the wipe batch file downloaded earlier from step (4), double click on wipe.bat to
    execute the wipe command.

12)Your LG Optimus G will auto reboot when wiped and (hopefully) boot as per normal.

13) Root your mobile : http://www.sendspace.com/file/p8glss

1. Unzip the zip file
    2. Make sure USB Debugging is on, and your are in Charge only Mode
    3. Run the CurrentRoot.bat, wait for the prompt
    4. Change to MTP mode.
    5. Wait for your computer to ask how to view files.
    6. Press enter in the CMD prompt to continue.
    7. Done.

14) Baseband your F180L !!! http://www.sendspace.com/file/u2bpnu

First: After root, Enable USB Debugging, Download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vses1vqz...eBandF180L.rar
    2. Copy this baseband.img to Internal Storage (/sdcard)
    3. Run file flash_baseband.bat
    4. Follow the guild.
    5. Your phone will reboot and finish!

flashsoft.jpg
    Here is video and there are same functions as on optimus PRO ?? he is moving with window i can't do it on my korean mobile?? how can i extract software from it and apply on mine ?#
    thnx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO0oSqwKgD8

my f180 stuck at lg logo during unlocking. now i try ur mathod but kdz updater crash every time after not responding so please help me thank you.

Its better to use Windows XP. In windows 7, install & run everything as "Run as administratot"
    Use These files and method.
    WE'LL HERE IS THE NEW LG FLASHTOOL USED FOR NEWER PHONE LIKE LG G2 WHICH HAS GREATER THAN 1GB KDZ FILE!
    100% WORKS. IUSED IT TO FLASH A 1.1GB KDZ FILE E97510l_00.kdz

Credits to @hyelton for the method and filehosting

REQUIREMENTS:
    MUST HAVE LG DRIVERS
    MSXML
    .NET FRAMEWORK INSTALLED

1.DOWNLOAD THE ROM/KDZ

2.DOWNLOAD LATEST LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL

http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/client...2CAppSetup.exe

INSTALL IT WHEN DONE. CLOSE AND END PROCESS ON TASKMANGER.

3.DOWNLOAD LG R&D TOOL
    http://storagecow.eu/index.php?dir=X...%2FPrograms%2F

4.GO TO DOWNLOAD MODE POW+BOTH VOL BUTTON PRESSED+CONNECT USB

6) Extract FlashTool and run UpTestEX.exe

7) In R&D Test Tool window,
    Select Type = 3GQCT (top left hand side)
    PhoneMode = DIAG (top right hand side)
    Select kdz file = click to select your LG stock rom *.kdz
    Click "Normal web upgrade test" (bottom right hand side)
    Then another window will pop up, click "Upgrade Start" button
    wait a few seconds, another window "Select Country & Language" pop up,
    => Country=Republic of Korea
    => Language=English
    you can click ok to proceed

8) All Done and wait for finish!