Original Kernel on custom rom possible?

Search This thread

stranger_88

Feb 6, 2014
Dear friends,

I have flashed resurrection remix 5 on my N7100.But i have battery drain and Bluetooth earphone connection problems.Can i fix theese by installing original kernel on this custom rom?may them work togehter without any problems?Thanks.

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
I don't think so... since RRemix is not sammy based but AOKP/AOSP... so you will need to find another custom kernel.

stranger_88

Feb 6, 2014
I don't think so... since RRemix is not sammy based but AOKP/AOSP... so you will need to find another custom kernel.

Thank you very much for your help.So,

Can anybody give a suggestion for a good and stable kernel for my ROM?I would like to use a kernel what doesnt have any bugs about battery draining or bluetooth connections.Thank you

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Thank you very much for your help.So,

Can anybody give a suggestion for a good and stable kernel for my ROM?I would like to use a kernel what doesnt have any bugs about battery draining or bluetooth connections.Thank you

i dont have these issues with RR..!!
IF u want 100% stability try a touchwiz based rom.. That is your best bet..!! :)

Omni rom if you want to try a kitkat rom..!
I always use agni kernel..!

stranger_88

Feb 6, 2014
i dont have these issues with RR..!!
IF u want 100% stability try a touchwiz based rom.. That is your best bet..!! :)

Omni rom if you want to try a kitkat rom..!
I always use agni kernel..!

Thank you.
I flashed Omnirom 4.4 Kitkat.Everything is ok exept bluetooth.There is a adaptation problem.And when i try to call or answer a call, phone freezes and i have to reboot it.So can i fix the problem by flashing AGNI kernel?I think it has two versions as Pure Stock and Pure CM.What is the difference between them, and which one do you advice me to flash?

hotdroid

Feb 16, 2014
Thank you.
I flashed Omnirom 4.4 Kitkat.Everything is ok exept bluetooth.There is a adaptation problem.And when i try to call or answer a call, phone freezes and i have to reboot it.So can i fix the problem by flashing AGNI kernel?I think it has two versions as Pure Stock and Pure CM.What is the difference between them, and which one do you advice me to flash?
of course Pure CM.. Agni Pure Stock is for Stock based touchwiz ROM.. :D
if problem still there, then maybe its a bug from the ROM itself..:p