[Q] Unable to root C6502 Ver 4.3 Build 10.4.B.0.569

Search This thread

Eashwaran21

Jan 10, 2014
Klang
Hello Expert,

I'm having trouble rooting my C6502 Ver 4.3 Build 10.4.B.0.569 but just to make sure of things, i've also re-imaged my laptop just to make sure that it isn't my laptop that's causing this.

I'm using DoomLoRD Rooting Kit v18 and I've also installed the ADB driver as per advised in previous threads
Driver obtained from h t t p : / / developer. sonymobile. com/ downloads/ drivers/ xperia-z-driver/

On my device, I've enabled the following;
Developer Options > USB Debugging - Checked
Security > Unknown Sources - Checked

Device is connected via USB cable and launched "runme_win" via administrator, just to make sure.
And the process stops at the following step (please refer attachment) and nothing happens after that

This working well with my Xperia J (ST26i) and i don't know what am i doing wrong here
Please advice :(

Attachments

• Process.PNG
    Process.PNG
    122.7 KB · Views: 70

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hello Expert,

I'm having trouble rooting my C6502 Ver 4.3 Build 10.4.B.0.569 but just to make sure of things, i've also re-imaged my laptop just to make sure that it isn't my laptop that's causing this.

I'm using DoomLoRD Rooting Kit v18 and I've also installed the ADB driver as per advised in previous threads
Driver obtained from h t t p : / / developer. sonymobile. com/ downloads/ drivers/ xperia-z-driver/

Device is connected via USB cable and launched "runme_win" via administrator, just to make sure.
And the process stops at the following step (please refer attachment) and nothing happens after that

This working well with my Xperia J (ST26i) and i don't know what am i doing wrong here
Doomlords kit works on 4.2 not 4.3

ax-ed

Feb 5, 2012

Hello, I am currently on 4.3 (I previously didn't know 4.3 is not supported by doomlord) and I tried to use the method you gave.
When I try to install the XZ dual recovery, apparently my kernel is not supported..

What should I do now? should I skip the XZ recovery and just flash the "C650X_10.4.B.0.569_Stripped.ftf" using flashtool?

Thanks

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hello, I am currently on 4.3 (I previously didn't know 4.3 is not supported by doomlord) and I tried to use the method you gave.
When I try to install the XZ dual recovery, apparently my kernel is not supported..

What should I do now? should I skip the XZ recovery and just flash the "C650X_10.4.B.0.569_Stripped.ftf" using flashtool?

Thanks

what recovery are you talking about there no such file!these the 4.3 zip(705mb) and the stripped ftf thats it

Last edited:

ax-ed

Feb 5, 2012
it says on the requirement

Requirements:
Flashtool by @Androxyde
XZDualRecovery 2.6 RELEASE or newer.
Current FW version: 10.3.1.A.2.67, maybe others too, let me know!

so, can I flash all of that without the recovery?
from stock 10.4.B.0.569 kernel?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Expert,

Doomlords kit works on 4.2 not 4.3