[Q] Samsung Galaxy s3 driver and connectivity issues

Search This thread

PanosPixel

Apr 23, 2014
First of all i am a newbie on your forum and forums in general,i would like to say hi to you all and please dont be hard on me if i am in the wrong section/topic whatever :p
I got a Samsung Galaxy s3 that runs cyanogenmod 10.2 stable (4.3.1 android ver.) and ever since i flashed the rom i cannot connect my phone on my pc (previously i could) and it cannot install any Gt-i9300 drivers whatsoever.Tried many different cables and usb slots and nothing seems to work,what can i do?
Thank you for helping in advance!!

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
First of all i am a newbie on your forum and forums in general,i would like to say hi to you all and please dont be hard on me if i am in the wrong section/topic whatever :p
I got a Samsung Galaxy s3 that runs cyanogenmod 10.2 stable (4.3.1 android ver.) and ever since i flashed the rom i cannot connect my phone on my pc (previously i could) and it cannot install any Gt-i9300 drivers whatsoever.Tried many different cables and usb slots and nothing seems to work,what can i do?
Thank you for helping in advance!!

I would recommend trying to install these Samsung USB Drivers and then seeing if your phone is recognized by the computer. Let me know if you still have questions.