Isis

Search This thread

losthyway

Apr 22, 2012
Minnesota
Anyone know how to make is is work, I'm unlocked and rooted. Tried root cloak, but it still knows it's rooted.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Resputan

Oct 9, 2009
Pittsburgh
Just a thought too if you haven't tried or didnt realize, google wallet appears to work well on the M8 and is what I have been using and just disabled Isis instead of dealing with all the workaround nonsense. The only reason I could see to use it was for the $40 promo but from my understanding you have to sign up for some american express service to get it which I also did not want to bother with.

losthyway

Apr 22, 2012
Minnesota
Well root cloak worked. Updated xposed and couple restarts and all good. Isis worked. The reason I hoped it would is pop machines seem to be going isis around d where I work.. Just handy to have.

Sent from my unlocked, rooted M8.

Roefastford

Oct 18, 2011
I cant get isis mobile wallet to work it keeps picking up root. I have tried the rootcloak plus also and also rootcloak plus through xposed and isis keeps picking up root, and this was with the isus verizon activity app added to the list to block and there are no other verizon apps on the list to block. Anyone ?

Figured it out working now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root cloak worked for me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk