[HARD BRICK Fixed] - I9205 Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

Search This thread

blackdanif

Oct 18, 2009
debrick is not successful

Hi,

I have two galaxy mega i9205 phones running android 4.4.2. My older one worked pretty well but one day it restarted and got stuck on samsung and recovery booting...
I tried to access recovery but in vain. Since Downloading Mode is ok. I flashed a 4.4.2 stock rom. The process is ok as I got PASS in green. Unfortunately, the phone cannot boot into recovery mod.

I followed the tutorial step by step, created a debrick.img and saved it to a 16go sd card then I put it in the dead Mega i9205 . Nothing happens.

Is there anything else I forgot?

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out to unbrick my phone.

saddah

Oct 1, 2015
KHARTOUM
Hi @blackdanif
i have mega i9205 and i need the debrick.img
can you share it?
i will try to solve my phone
and i will tell you if it help me
you know what is the baseband for debrick.img?

al5yal.mahmoud

Dec 2, 2015
Urgent replay

Thanks alot for your topic ,, I need to make my own debrick.img for my Galaxy Mega i9200
can you help me with the steps plzzz:confused:

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

How did you make the debrick.img file ??

Hi,

I have two galaxy mega i9205 phones running android 4.4.2. My older one worked pretty well but one day it restarted and got stuck on samsung and recovery booting...
I tried to access recovery but in vain. Since Downloading Mode is ok. I flashed a 4.4.2 stock rom. The process is ok as I got PASS in green. Unfortunately, the phone cannot boot into recovery mod.

I followed the tutorial step by step, created a debrick.img and saved it to a 16go sd card then I put it in the dead Mega i9205 . Nothing happens.

Is there anything else I forgot?

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out to unbrick my phone.

saddah

Oct 1, 2015
KHARTOUM
hi
make sure u r rooted
install busybox and a terminal emulator. Then issue this command from the terminal and you will get the debrick image in your sd card.
su
busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick.img bs=1M count=128

deleoncarlo19

Mar 28, 2016
Please Help me

I have Galaxy Mega 6.3 i9205 running android 4.2 .. rooted i been using it for long time until one day it does not boot anymore.. once i plug it with the computer it only tells QHSUSB_DLOAD.. please help me.. very much appreciated thanks

ninowebs

Jul 7, 2015
help

Hi @Mukiai
I have here my pit file attached-2 created whit cmd attached-1 for I9205, and I made it on XX Rom. But You try to flash one ZH, differente regions. I don't know if it work.
You have also the PIT analyzes where you see the inside from Pit file. (Identifier is the partition number).

I never tried this, but if You need try on Odin in PIT. Try this at Your responsibility, alright?

I hope this help to solve Your problem.

PS: The cmd attached-1 is only to devices until 16 GB.

EDIT: I retourned to Your post and You have There is no PIT partition. It seem that is the partition that not exist and not the Pit file.
Try that but if not work may be the partition must be created. For that I unknown how we must make. May be using a debrick.img???

I had a same case on N8000 about partition efs deleted, it must been created before include the efs files. Have HERE my case. I don't know if some Dev's can help like this example for efs on Post #4. May be @Silesh.Nair can help. Thanks.

You have here my debrick.img : https://meocloud.pt/link/a4d65b2a-2a55-4983-8b69-446b137a1d93/I9205-debrick.img.tar/

LINK not valid debrik.img come Have your debrik ??

Ego89

Jun 27, 2016
Debrick

Hi guys,

i have same problem as was mentioned before but with my i9195. I have found some debrick image (here on forum) for i9195, android 4.4.2, but dont verified if it's for that . However it didn help me, have a same bootloop & rebooting all the time. Cannot get in to recovery or download mode.
So I dont know if it is problem or not but can I use any Debrick image for andorid 4.4.2 or I need specially one for market where my phone is from (Netherland PHN 4.4.2)?
I asking because I have another i9195 but from Italy, so will it be useful (or possible?) to get debrick image (for 4.4.2) from this one a use it for my hardbrick i9195 PHN?
THX

ukgaming

May 18, 2015
Hi @Mukiai
I have here my pit file attached-2 created whit cmd attached-1 for I9205, and I made it on XX Rom. But You try to flash one ZH, differente regions. I don't know if it work.
You have also the PIT analyzes where you see the inside from Pit file. (Identifier is the partition number).

I never tried this, but if You need try on Odin in PIT. Try this at Your responsibility, alright?

I hope this help to solve Your problem.

PS: The cmd attached-1 is only to devices until 16 GB.

EDIT: I retourned to Your post and You have There is no PIT partition. It seem that is the partition that not exist and not the Pit file.
Try that but if not work may be the partition must be created. For that I unknown how we must make. May be using a debrick.img???

I had a same case on N8000 about partition efs deleted, it must been created before include the efs files. Have HERE my case. I don't know if some Dev's can help like this example for efs on Post #4. May be @Silesh.Nair can help. Thanks.

You have here my debrick.img : https://meocloud.pt/link/a4d65b2a-2a55-4983-8b69-446b137a1d93/I9205-debrick.img.tar/

Hi Everyone
I see all the great help @ Silesh.Nair, @ shazzl, [URL="http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4232254" @ValenteL [/URL] Mukiai , are all doing and need a little myself .
I have a i9205 which is stuck in a bootloop
I can get in to download mod but not recovery . Where can i find the brick.img create by @ValenteL the link above is broken
Ive tried reflushing stock along with the pit with no luck. is there anything else i can try .

Many thanks inadvance for anyones help its really needed im lost without my phone

yaman.masri

Sep 13, 2015
ı have debrick.img for i9200

i have qhsusb at first i buy it like this so i take debrick.img from another i9200 and burn it on sdcard 16gb
by win32disk imager the screen is light up just black screen and pc detcted modem and phone its shown on odin but just black screen i put rom in pda and pit file
but error like that

Added!!
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/010> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Re-Partition operation failed.

damjang

Jul 21, 2012
I had same problem with an i9205 when use debrick.img:
Code:
BOOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
FLASH WRITE FAILURE
ddi : mmc_read failed
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9205
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Custom
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0x0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0x0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
BOOTLOADER AP SWREV: 2
But in this state I can flash pit file with odin, I tried a lot of times, but always with errors. Then I reboot the phone and with debrick.img I have this:
Code:
BOOT RECOVERY MODE
CHECK BOOT PARTITIONS. .
COPY FROM T-FLASH. .
WRITE 139008 sectors. .
REBOOT
Now the phone reboot and start with same message, and loop in this. I this state I can not use odin... Without sdcard black screen and only QHSUSB_DLOAD on pc, but nothing else, no odin.

What I can do?

alexischino

May 5, 2013
Redmi Note 8
I had same problem with an i9205 when use debrick.img:

But in this state I can flash pit file with odin, I tried a lot of times, but always with errors. Then I reboot the phone and with debrick.img I have this:

Now the phone reboot and start with same message, and loop in this. I this state I can not use odin... Without sdcard black screen and only QHSUSB_DLOAD on pc, but nothing else, no odin.

What I can do?
That means your mmc chip is dead in other words your internal memory die, after a while your device will not boot,power on or charge at all. This is the same thing that happened to me with my mega the solution was to buy and replace the main logic motherboard i hope this helps good luck...

Reactions: damjang

damjang

Jul 21, 2012
That means your mmc chip is dead in other words your internal memory die, after a while your device will not boot,power on or charge at all. This is the same thing that happened to me with my mega the solution was to buy and replace the main logic motherboard i hope this helps good luck...

Thank you very much! I imagine this, because the brick come without any flashing or extra "hacking" but during normal use with original samsung fw.

curtis91

Aug 15, 2013
EVRY
LG V40
LG G7 Fit
Hello can you explain how to use this partial debrick cause of with the other metohod i had completely bricked my sm-n910f may be i used one time the pit 2 file to apply to the phone ...

First of all see the case from @shazzl - HERE. Brick i9205 solved.

We must have our debrick.img on extSdCard to caution if we brick our phone. This is made from pit.file like we see on updater_script from the .zip (partition mmcblk0).

Download the .zip attached, flash it in your preferred recovery (CWM or TWRP) and it will create the dump file needed for this debrick method from @KAsp3rd See it HERE. Thanks @[B]KAsp3rd[/B]

Once you have flashed it you will find a file called debrick.img on your internal sdcard. It should be 128MB in size. Copy it to extSdCard and to Your Pc.

For a I9205 bricked We can use the method from @KAsp3rd, used by @shazzl. Thanks by Your guide.

I created already my Sdcard prepared by Win32DiskImager from Windows option.

See also THIS help from @DocHoliday77. Thanks @DocHoliday77.
Replace T999 by Your phone name.

Make that, take care.

PS: If You upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3 make new debrick.img. The contents inside pit.file can have differences.

EDIT: New HARD BRICK fixed on one Note 3 N9005 4.4.2 Kitkat. Whit success, see it HERE.

curtis91

Aug 15, 2013
EVRY
LG V40
LG G7 Fit
Hello
If you have no issue before to replace mainboard: let you go in a samsung point to try to pussh firmware with or withoud debrick sd to start, then return from your home and tell me

nessmiro

Sep 2, 2016
Is there a way to make the phone boot from the SD card entirely and ignore the eMMC if it's defective?
If we managed to make the phone boot from SD using the debrick.img, then why not install the whole rom in SD card and continue booting from there?
I know it's ambitious but I would like to know if anyone can help me and I will let you know if it works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First of all see the case from @shazzl - HERE. Brick i9205 solved.

We must have our debrick.img on extSdCard to caution if we brick our phone. This is made from pit.file like we see on updater_script from the .zip (partition mmcblk0).

Download the .zip attached, flash it in your preferred recovery (CWM or TWRP) and it will create the dump file needed for this debrick method from @KAsp3rd See it HERE. Thanks @[B]KAsp3rd[/B]

Once you have flashed it you will find a file called debrick.img on your internal sdcard. It should be 128MB in size. Copy it to extSdCard and to Your Pc.

For a I9205 bricked We can use the method from @KAsp3rd, used by @shazzl. Thanks by Your guide.

I created already my Sdcard prepared by Win32DiskImager from Windows option.

See also THIS help from @DocHoliday77. Thanks @DocHoliday77.
    Replace T999 by Your phone name.

Make that, take care.

PS: If You upgrade from 4.2.2 to 4.3 make new debrick.img. The contents inside pit.file can have differences.

EDIT: New HARD BRICK fixed on one Note 3 N9005 4.4.2 Kitkat. Whit success, see it HERE.
    Hope it will boot...:):)

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app

Hope too. But anyway thanks to you three for having help me .
    When i brick my fone im on stock but you are on liquitsmoth...

You should try to ask help from the last rom you are on to flash the brick.img creator, then send the brick.img... this will help i think..

This because the mount point from the rom are difrent from stock...

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app

ok i'll ask them. Big thanks again ;)
    when i reboot my mega with debrick sd
    My opinion for now. On post #15 You had There is no PIT partition, then this partition not exist for me.
    When the debrick.img want write something on PIT partition it can't because not encounter where write. It FAIL.

In this case the PIT partition must be created. How? I don't know. It's a work for some Dev's or Samsung.
    Is it normal that after use win32 item , the properties of my sd says that the size is in mb (near 16 mb are free and 47 mb are usedand capacity total 64mb : a deep hole from 16gb???? )?

It's normal. The sdcard have 17 partitions but the windows only see the first from 64 MB. 16 are hidden for windows.

You can see them on Control Panel / Admnistrative Tools / Computer Management / Storage / Disk Management (local) ...
    and here You see the sdcard, may be F: whit 17 partitions.

Power off on Mega, put the sdcard, Power and must be something to work on it. It write the first 128 MB from emmc, pit file included. And use the guide from @shazzl .

Here I can't help more because I never had a hard brick and not make all process. I made only the sdcard to debrick and analyzed it on Pc.

Phone :
    Code:
    MMC: mmc_read fail
    [COLOR="Red"]PIT FAIL : TOTAL SECTORS (0)
    ODIN : flash read failure[/COLOR]

It is not good this. 0 sectors on PIT ???

See the guide from @shazzl to debrick:

1. If your phone only detected QHSUSB_DLOAD follow this guide.

2.1. Download Win32DiskImager
    2.2 Download debrik.img thank to @ValenteL for the file.
    2.3 Unzip both items and run win32diskimager
    2.4 Select Image File debrick.img
    2.5 Select Device ( put your sdcard in 16gb or 32bg )
    2.6 Click write ( note this will format your sdcard plz backup your data )
    2.7 After finish put your sdcard to your phone. you will se a magical your phone will boot.

3.1 After it boot turn off the phone and go to download mod.
    3.2 Open odin and flash the stock frameware ( i flash I9205XXUCML1 )

4. After boot go to setting, more storage and format your sdcard