[ROM][03/28/11] Vision Gingerbread Sense 2.30.405.1 Untouched (from Vision-Test RUU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rmk40

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2010
hey rmk what about radio is it included in your rom package with its RIL?

RIL libraries are whatever the RUU came with, I didn't touch them. I'd be very careful about flashing the radio. So much so that I am not posting links for it. Anyone feeling courageous knows where to get it and how to flash it but I certainly cannot recommend it yet.

Reactions: echizen

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
RIL libraries are whatever the RUU came with, I didn't touch them. I'd be very careful about flashing the radio. So much so that I am not posting links for it. Anyone feeling courageous knows where to get it and how to flash it but I certainly cannot recommend it yet.

okay gonna stay away from it... but i think ppl already flashed this radio over at the test build thread and its even been posted on the radio thread by joemm....

but i am gonna wait till you test it and than give go ahead for it :)

thanks alot download completed.....flashing your rom now :p

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
rmk40 how did the stock kernel work for you, i got stuck on htc white screen, and it only booted with a costum kernel witch then render hw3d useless, since kernel have to be updated, not shure if pershoots provides new gpu drivers.

edit: nvm my update script was wrong.

Last edited:

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
rmk40 how did the stock kernel work for you, i got stuck on htc white screen, and it only booted with a costum kernel witch then render hw3d useless, since kernel have to be updated, not shure if pershoots provides new gpu drivers.

edit: nvm my update script was wrong.

just flashed and new rom working for me :D

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
just checked and ...... HOTMAIL Exchange Active Sync works with the HTC Mail app.... on the gingerbread rom .... super..... finally no more mail forwarding to gmail account :D

Sammydr10

Sep 11, 2010
Bronx, N.Y
Hey I'm on CM7 RC3 right now... do I flash this normally through CWM Recovery?
Also what is the best radio and how do I flash it?? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Removed Childish post
    Reserved for future use.
    New kernel for this ROM and Fusion:

http://files.virtuousrom.com/~rmk/test_kernels/virtuous-kernel_vision-v3.0.1-20110602c.zip

No point going over what's changed. It should improve responsiveness and fix FM.
    I've made a mod like THIS to use the "customize" button for any app you want.
    You'll need THIS and the attached Rosie.apk

Install LaunchKey before pushing Rosie.apk to your phone.
    Code:
    adb remount
    adb shell stop
    adb push Rosie.apk /system/app/
    adb shell start

choose any app you want in LaunchKey. If you press the "customize" button it will launch that app.

Thanks to the1wingedangel and appelflap
    Anyone running this with the DZ HBOOT? Wondering will this still give me the rosie restarting even with the DZ HBOOT.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

I didn't have that much of an issue with Rosie reloads with this ROM when I used it a while ago. There were occasional reloads with the Sense widget data, but not usually a full white HTC screen thing. Are you using a lot of apps that have to stay in memory?

You can also try adding this to your build.prop file:

Code:
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=0

That should help 'pin' the launcher to memory. Some people use -17 which is an even 'higher' priority but 0 should be ok since the Unity ROM devs use it.