Dec 30, 2010
Portland
Just something fun with the CM9 ROM.
324babde-5041-d485.jpg

It's a bit cleaner than my usual set up, but I like it. :eek:

Sent from my ICS HTC Intruder

churapa

Jun 12, 2008
Even though I'm not using my Aria anymore, I missed the thread I started and wanted to visit you guys, I see there is a lot of wonderful setups nowadays, kudos to you. Well, this is my latest one, simple and minimal as I like:

vksnapshot.jpg

Reactions: themacman1000
E

E.Cadro

Even though I'm not using my Aria anymore, I missed the thread I started and wanted to visit you guys, I see there is a lot of wonderful setups nowadays, kudos to you. Well, this is my latest one, simple and minimal as I like:

vksnapshot.jpg

Nice screens man! I've missed seeing you around the aria forum. Hope things are better than the last time we spoke ;)

Sent from wherever I am!

E

E.Cadro

Easy Life

easy_life_by_ecadro-d4wg541.jpg

Well haven't posted in a while. I created the Polaroid weather widget using UCCW and the polaroid frame from an miui photo frame gadget I have looked but can't find the original creator so credit to him for the frame itself. The image changes with the weather condition most of the images were found using random searches on google. Took quite a bit of time to assemble all the images with the frame so I hope you like it.

Full set of weather images can be seen here LINK

Currently running an unofficial cm9
with reloaded ics for the status bar mods
Team battery bar
Stock launcher

Lock screen
WL theme Ikun Inspired by vanessaem LINK
The wall itself was found in the miui theme manager before I went to cm9

Screen 1
As already stated UCCW by me LINK
BW for the 4 day forcast with flat black skin

Screen 2
Clock UCCW that I ported with a rework clock by chrisbanks
Token Icons LINK

Screen 3
Simple calendar
Brilliant quotes
Token Icons LINK

HS wall thanks to In2uition LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

InsanelyMe

Mar 20, 2012
Simple home screen. Have CM9 from munjeni (sorry for misspelled) but xda won't upload the file format it takes the pic in. Will figure that out soon.

Sent from my HTC Aria using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334802204059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334802204059.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 131

InsanelyMe

Mar 20, 2012
May I ask what rom you are running and where you got it from? Looks very nice.
@ e. Cadro

E

E.Cadro

May I ask what rom you are running and where you got it from? Looks very nice.
@ e. Cadro

Thanks the rom is munjeni's cm9 and using reloaded ics for the status bar mods. Google it and you'll find the xda thread for it. Posting from the xda app at the moment so can't post the link. Sorry

Edit
If you look at my previous post before my last one it has the link to the reloaded ics thread as well as a run down of the features. :)

Sent from wherever I am!

InsanelyMe

Mar 20, 2012
Thanks the rom is munjeni's cm9 and using reloaded ics for the status bar mods. Google it and you'll find the xda thread for it. Posting from the xda app at the moment so can't post the link. Sorry

Edit
If you look at my previous post before my last one it has the link to the reloaded ics thread as well as a run down of the features. :)

Sent from wherever I am!

Thank you! Will definitely find it.

E

E.Cadro

That's All Folks!

that__s_all_folks___by_ecadro-d4ygu1m.png

Well this is most likely my last screens for my Little Miss Aria because I am moving on to the at&t One X which I will be receiving Friday :D So I will be retiring my Aria. Can't wait for the new phone with a bigger screen to work with. :D

CM9

Statusbar
Weather notification
Reloaded ICS Link

LS
WL MIUI Lock II
Clock,Weather and missed notifications UCCW

HS
Clock UCCW by dmoses1969 Link
Token Icons

tomtommy306

Jun 23, 2009
Round Rock TEXAS

Well this is most likely my last screens for my Little Miss Aria because I am moving on to the at&t One X which I will be receiving Friday :D So I will be retiring my Aria. Can't wait for the new phone with a bigger screen to work with. :D

CM9

Statusbar
Weather notification
Reloaded ICS Link

LS
WL MIUI Lock II

HS
Token Icons

Very nice bro. That clock is bad ass!

Reactions: E.Cadro

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland

CM9

Statusbar
Weather notification
Reloaded ICS Link

LS
WL MIUI Lock II

HS
Token Icons

We're gonna miss you. :)

Sent from my HTC Intruder

Reactions: E.Cadro
E

E.Cadro

We're gonna miss you. :)

Sent from my HTC Intruder

Thanks I still be popping in here given the aria was my first android phone and this forum has some of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever scene. I have a certain fondness for it. :D plus I'm keeping my aria as back up .

Sent from wherever I am!

churapa

Jun 12, 2008
@E.Cadro, so it's your time to move on too, huh? Good luck with your new device and don't forget to come back from time to time. I too miss this forum with all the wonderful people here.

Well, this is the latest take on my SGS2's notification bar, moved the toggles and date to the bottom. I really like how it looks!

vklpd48bychurapa.png

E

E.Cadro

@E.Cadro, so it's your time to move on too, huh? Good luck with your new device and don't forget to come back from time to time. I too miss this forum with all the wonderful people here.

Well, this is the latest take on my SGS2's notification bar, moved the toggles and date to the bottom. I really like how it looks!

vklpd48bychurapa.png

Screens look awesome and thanks bud loving the new phone been a lot going on with the devs finding a way to unlock the bootloader so now the roms are starting to come. It's only going to get better :D

Sent from my Rooted Unlocked Hox

E

E.Cadro

mone_meets_droid_by_ecadro-d53uofg.jpg

Details

Well thought I drop by and say
Happy Fathers day to all the Dads out there ;)

Sent from My Nocturnalized Beast

Top Liked Posts