Nexus 7 4.2.2 JDQ39 update rolling out in USA?

Search This thread

satur9ine

Jul 29, 2010
Just installed currents and its still saying the same just worked out how you new it was currents LOL way didn't I see it :banghead:

Sent from my 32gb Nexus 7 using Bricked kernel 0.58 with 4.2.1 stock :p

You can't just install Currents from the Play Store. You have to use a file manager like root explorer to actually place the apk in the system/app folder. And then fix the permissions.

Reactions: elsworth1983

sonicdeth

Feb 10, 2007
Status 7

Just a reminder if you get a Status 7 error installing, make sure your running the stock Kernel. I had forgot I installed Leankernel on mine and was getting the error. Flashed the stock back then the update ran fine.

GedBlake

Jan 5, 2013
Ashton-under-Lyne, Manchester, UK

bagl0312

Apr 30, 2010
R: Nexus 7 4.2.2 JDQ39 update rolling out in USA?

Installed with TWRP and adb sideload. Everything was fine and I had to restore root supersu with voodoo ota rootkeeper.

It seems a little snappier so far

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 2

ofer6483

May 9, 2011
For all the ones getting error 7.
Make sure all the stock Google apps are not disabled. And all system files are as they were originally (if you have changed any stock app you would need the money change it back in order for the update to work).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: elsworth1983

elxnis

Sep 5, 2012
Glasgow
www.elksnis.lv
I am failing system verification at system/bin/debuggerd
Does anyone know why that file could be corrupted/modified and how can I restore it?

Is here anyone who has original debuggerd file?
20130212_185940.jpg

marty331

Jun 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
For all the ones getting error 7.
Make sure all the stock Google apps are not disabled. And all system files are as they were originally (if you have changed any stock app you would need the money change it back in order for the update to work).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Is there a list someplace of all the stock system apps???

Top Liked Posts