How to quite or exit?

Search This thread

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
When I use Pedometer I could not be able to exit from it. when I swipe down my gear 2, it's just minimize the app but not exit from the app. so how to exit from any app (specially from pedometer)?

BigDanInTX

May 19, 2009
League City, TX
When I use Pedometer I could not be able to exit from it. when I swipe down my gear 2, it's just minimize the app but not exit from the app. so how to exit from any app (specially from pedometer)?

Something is amiss. Swiping down from the top *should* take you back. If not, hit the physical button under the screen to take you to the clock screen. If that doesn't work, try holding down the button until you get the power menu and Restart.

ornobohornish

Jun 3, 2013
yest just going back but not quite pedometer. and still running background! need help! how to stop pedometer after start?

houdini2010

Jun 3, 2014
on the gear1 if you hold 2 finger tips on the watch screen it brings up all your open apps with a choice to close them, this may be the same on the gear2. :cool:

xenitu

Dec 16, 2010
Adana
Enter the pedometer and just tap stop. If it is on it still counts your steps even the program is closed or not started. Restarting does not solve your issue

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using XDA Premium 4 mobile app