[App] Notification Notes

Search This thread

blee00

Jan 10, 2010
Lund
www.blee.se
If you like this app please consider buying the donation edition.

All your notes just one swipe away!

Create a note and put in your notification bar for easy access.
Make it sticky so it won't go away when you clear your notifications.
Add a reminder so you never forget anything again!

Now with custom times, Choose Icons and Preferences.

Just search for Notification Notes.

Sorry for not posting links but im not permitted to do that.. ;)

Feel free to comment my app, its my first one on the market.

Changelog:
2.5 - Added a popup for reminders.
Higher res icons.
Other small fixes.
2.0.3 - Fixed notes not showing up after reboot (NOTE: Wipes all old notes!)
2.0.2 - Fixed FC's when adding notes.
2.0.1 - Fixed FC's after reboot.
2.0 - Choose icons, Custom times, Preferences
1.1.1 - Bugfixes
1.1 - Fix some weird ui-choices by me..
1.0 - Saves notes on reboot.
Added reminders.

Last edited:

halocaridina

Sep 9, 2010
Hi Blee00,

Nice application, exactly what I was looking for. Only suggestion at this point that I would make is a brighter color for the icon. Being mostly black in color, it blends into the black notification bar on the HTC Evo and becomes difficult to see (might I suggest yellow with black strips in place of black with white strips?)

Looking forward to future updates and thanks for the great work.

Last edited:

Captainkrtek

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 16, 2010
Seattle
Very good app! Works just the way it should, Just wrote an article about it for the XDA Front Page, should see it online over the weekend :)
Cheers,
CK

blee00

Jan 10, 2010
Lund
www.blee.se
Hi Blee00,

Nice application, exactly what I was looking for. Only suggestion at this point that I would make is a brighter color for the icon. Being mostly black in color, it blends into the black notification bar on the HTC Evo and becomes difficult to see (might I suggest yellow with black strips in place of black with white strips?)

Looking forward to future updates and thanks for the great work.

That is planned for the next version ;)
I was just so happy I managed to get the icon kinda good looking so now Im a bit afraid to fiddle around with it ^^

But I am gonna make something like an icon-picker so u can have different icons for different notes, also change the default icon. :)

Thanks for the response everyone =)

DvDongeren

Apr 6, 2007
Deventer
Great! I have tried several "Post-it" apps and they were all just too much. I'll see how this one works out for me, i love how simple it is. :D

Thanks!

Rendarion

Apr 23, 2010
Hi, I have been using your app for month now and it is my favorite for creating quick reminders or have things that I have a hard time remembering accessible.

If I may have a suggestion:
So far there is the option of having no notification icon or having one for each note.
Aside that having one for each does imo not really add any functionality, on low res devices this quickly fills up the notification area (Though I prefer it to no notification). I personally am all for choice, so I do not suggest taking away any existing features, but it would be a nice option for me to have a single icon with a small number indicating how many notes are stickied to the notification area at the moment. This would help people who do want to sticky lots of notes or who have a low resolution device.
(A different option would be to make it possible by an option to let notifications with the same icon stack.)

In any ways the app is really useful for me, 5*.

Last edited:

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
nice app! gave it 5 stars and an enthusiastic comment (look for hvoltage):D
i do agree with the above poster regarding the color of the sticker. keep it simple or (if you'll fulfill all the requests) you'll end up with a new calendar app at least:D
thank you!

Last edited:

vesparados150

Aug 11, 2010
AWESOME!!

i ve been looking for this type of apps for quite a long time for my daily to do list. Great job!!!5/5.....keep it up!!

m7ia

Sep 2, 2010
Long Island, NY
I love simple apps that just do what they're supposed to. Thanks!

Also, I agree with Rendarion's suggestion about having an option to toggle multiple note icons in the notification area.

carbon coupe

Aug 22, 2010
Michigan
Google Pixel 2 XL
I suggest the next update include the ability to have web links in the title and comment fields. That would make this 6 out of 5 stars. Currently 4.5 in my book. Keep going with this, it will be a good one to have.

Thanks.

anoneemooz

Aug 17, 2010
San Juan
Hi, I have been using your app for month now and it is my favorite for creating quick reminders or have things that I have a hard time remembering accessible.

If I may have a suggestion:
So far there is the option of having no notification icon or having one for each note.
Aside that having one for each does imo not really add any functionality, on low res devices this quickly fills up the notification area (Though I prefer it to no notification). I personally am all for choice, so I do not suggest taking away any existing features, but it would be a nice option for me to have a single icon with a small number indicating how many notes are stickied to the notification area at the moment. This would help people who do want to sticky lots of notes or who have a low resolution device.
(A different option would be to make it possible by an option to let notifications with the same icon stack.)

In any ways the app is really useful for me, 5*.

I second these suggestions about the icons! :)

blee00

Jan 10, 2010
Lund
www.blee.se
Thanks for all the replies =)
So fun to see that people might enjoy and use the things I've created.

Other icons are coming, hopefully in the coming week. Im away this weekend so I cant work anything now, but Im soon home again and then I can start working! =)

Thanks for the post on the front-page of XDA-developers, doubled the downloads on one day, thats always nice ;)