[ROM] Cyanogen Gingerbread CM7 based on MiniCM for MiniPro (v15.0)

Search This thread

consegregate

Feb 2, 2011
Singapore
Just thinking, developers, maybe it is possible to change the event for the "clear notification" in the notification bar be on all the time as a workaround to the drag up problem?
Anyways I can confirm that the extreme right and bottom of screen is less responsive at times. Anyone who uses smart keyboard would notice :O

christi1992

Jan 10, 2011
Bruvik/Hordaland
the notification bar, does not realy works for me. some times i do need to use the back buttton to return to the home screen. its a bit nerving. possible to fix it?

dyzzel

Sep 12, 2010
Slade,

Damn you are great.
Gps fix, addresses and fixes the same issues with different navigation software.
In so far had no spontaneous reboot with rom v. 14 :)

Thanks for all,

Gr

D

consegregate

Feb 2, 2011
Singapore
.. and this is not a problem with the touchscreen, instead with the "TouchSpot" on the statusbar. This spot is tiny on the small mini-pro-display

bye

That would not be so true. Try the app touch test by moonbeam in the market. Tap on the bottom, as much as you can. You'll notice it doesn't register much. Also, the right extreme side of the screen is not very responsive.
It's not a huge problem as the area is not that large but still, it's annoying for some users who depend on extreme corners in some keyboards.

XDA ♥

slade87

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
That would not be so true. Try the app touch test by moonbeam in the market. Tap on the bottom, as much as you can. You'll notice it doesn't register much. Also, the right extreme side of the screen is not very responsive.
It's not a huge problem as the area is not that large but still, it's annoying for some users who depend on extreme corners in some keyboards.

XDA ♥

i have finally tried and I can see the issue I am trying to figure out why it reacts this way.

sepehrock

Oct 30, 2010
I've got a problem with v14
I've installed it and then full wiped the phone.

after the phone was booted i tried to install maps and it told me not enough memory!!!
then i checked available memory through settings-> manage apps and it said "4.7MB used, 207MB Free" but in root explorer it says"200.62MB used, 5.38MB free"

i re-flashed again but it didn't worked
help me pls. i cant install any app

any suggestion?! what is the problem? are your people same as me after installing v14?
shall I delete unnecessary apps and tone?!

chrisnkazz

Oct 27, 2010
Thats great news will test as soon as its up your a great dev

Sent from my U20i using XDA App

lilpac1987

Nov 13, 2010
Hey slade thank you for your new rom is really awesome!!! I don't know if you read my comment but VPNc works great now no reboot!!
i have finally tried and I can see the issue I am trying to figure out why it reacts this way.
Is that the problem for the status bar slade??? Other problem a few apps doesn't work anymore with the new rom like Navigon Select or wetter.info?? What is the problem for that? Is there something with permission?? Thank you so much slade!!

slade87

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
Hey slade thank you for your new rom is really awesome!!! I don't know if you read my comment but VPNc works great now no reboot!!

Is that the problem for the status bar slade??? Other problem a few apps doesn't work anymore with the new rom like Navigon Select or wetter.info?? What is the problem for that? Is there something with permission?? Thank you so much slade!!

can you send me a logcat when the app crashes? both seem to run fine on mine, did you install gps hotfix yet? it works after the reboot. (maybe you need to reinstall ?!?)

Reactions: lilpac1987

lilpac1987

Nov 13, 2010
can you send me a logcat when the app crashes? both seem to run fine on mine, did you install gps hotfix yet? it works after the reboot. (maybe you need to reinstall ?!?)
Hey slade yeah gps hotfix solve the issue thank you for that :D Hey Slade you have to chance your build ro.modversion file because you forgot again to change your number slade67 XD

Last edited:

shravanchoudhary9

Mar 4, 2011
jodhpur
thanks a lot slade keep it up
honestly thumbs up for you..................

jst one request it will really rock if you manage at least quality of stock 2.1 camera (still and video both) then your this rom gonna rock really.

thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gingerbread recompiled with newest CM7 Final sources

This ROM is partially based on Owains ROM and features basically the same, tweaks are still in their but the entire framework, apps and libs as well as binaries are recompiled with the newest sources of CM7. I also compiled with odex so JIT will be used way more efficently. JIT heap is organizing now with precompiled odex files and everything is a tad smoother and sometimes faster. I want to thank owain and I hope he can take some of the stuff to update his awesome ROM. If you feel like you want to donate feel free to do so but also think about the other devs like owain,jerpelea, zdizhu and all the other devs who made this all happen.

Requirements:
    Smallbandversion: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
    Kernel-version: 2.6.29

Links

CM 7 MiniCM-v15.0http://www.multiupload.com/CE02CEYP0T MD5: 0FFB8C7FFDBBD6F7B0254730DAB43390 | Big credits for the theme goto DaRk_dOg and nobodyAtall for his excellent work!!

Old Links

CM 7 MiniCM-v14.5 | [Hotfix] see Changeloghttp://www.multiupload.com/MQB9S2F3LA
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.4 | [Hotfix] GPS Reboot Bug fixedhttp://www.multiupload.com/5F5Q09B4MC
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.3 | [Hotfix] GSM Reboot Bug fixedhttp://www.multiupload.com/50VO3ZJ7U9
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.2 | [Hotfix] CamCorderhttp://www.multiupload.com/OG8OR11SVK
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.1 | [Hotfix] GPShttp://www.multiupload.com/R5UZ3ABQM9
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.1 | [Hotfix] Keyboardlighthttp://www.multiupload.com/C7JNZPBPY9
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.0 OC-Versionhttp://www.multiupload.com/MRMVFP6UIB
    CM 7 MiniCM-v14.0 UV-Versionhttp://www.multiupload.com/3FE83JW71X
    CM 7 Final-v13.0 [HOTFIX]Dual Touch + MDDI Module)http://www.multiupload.com/X62WN2QHDI
    CM 7 Final-v13.0 [HOTFIX]SD Card (only flash if SDCard is not mounted)http://www.multiupload.com/66WUCLETMV MD5: 12BA272F765BA70E0346AD66D4C38F87
    CM 7 Final-v13.0 [HOTFIX]http://www.multiupload.com/W4P6LZ6TFG MD5: 12BA272F765BA70E0346AD66D4C38F87
    CM 7 Final-v13.0 See Changeloghttp://www.multiupload.com/UIW2XSKS4L MD5: 12BA272F765BA70E0346AD66D4C38F87

CM 7 Final-v12.0 [HOTFIX for Launcher] See Changelog MD5: FE3CE390E5A3AA21F4D8D2CED0FCB4DD
    CM 7 Final-v12.0 See Changelog MD5: FE3CE390E5A3AA21F4D8D2CED0FCB4DD

CM 7 Final-v11.2 [HOTFIX] See Changelog MD5: 3DBC73DC83FCF8C1518F01B14095C4F0
    CM 7 Final-v11.1 [HOTFIX] See Changelog MD5: 3DBC73DC83FCF8C1518F01B14095C4F0
    CM 7 Final-v11.0 MD5: CDEE3070A4303DBE5C3563C9FB89B083

CM 7 Final-v10 HOTFIX1 | Please read troubleshoot and instruction below before applying
    CM 7 Final-v10 | Please read troubleshoot and instruction below before applying
    CM 7 Final-v9 | Please read troubleshoot and instruction below before applying MD5: 7E1384A041543C10B5E5190CBA57E382

The Works:
    • Wifi with 801.2 (wpa_supplicant compiled with all Crypts)
    • Bluetooth (seems to work better now)
    • Speed Tweaks for SD (thanks owain)
    • Overclocked (thank doixanh the module man)
    • regular Market
    • Headphone detection
    • Keyboard with Sony Ericsson Input (see Hardware Keyboard thread for language)
    • Xrecovery
    • the regular stuff
    • offline charging (since v10)
    • Camera low quality and camcorder with video cam illusion

The NOT Works:
    • High Quality Camera
    • ANT

Install Instructions:
    • This will wipe your data partition please make backup and advanced restore your data afterwards. Due to new odex filesystem its better to start with clean data partion restore at your own risk (if you have frequent crashes its due to your data files)
    • install via CWM
    • please wipe dalvik-cache
    • make a fully backup before applying!!!

Troubleshoot
    • If it asks you about Network SIM hit dismiss, I'll make a new build tomorrow
    • Skype crashing? Deinstall and update from market newest version fixes reboot issue
    • Gmail crashing? -> update thru market (thanks to phoxy84) or replace this : Click me
    • first Wifi activation will freeze or reboot the phone after reboot it works!
    • first creation/login of google account will fail, after reboot market should be updated and everything be fine
    • first boot and second boot take long -> this is due to odex files create a heap in the dalvik and normal cache
    • first bluetooth might fail after reboot it will be fine forever
    • languages on hardware keyboard not working -> please see this thread : Hardware Keyboards
    • if for some reason games are still not fast enough for you -> disable JIT!
    • SD card not recognized?!? -> delete any additional partitions you have on your sdcard and format again with Fat32
    • Hating that keyboard light is on when screen is on? -> Check out this thread!! Keyboard Light and other Tweaks thanks D4rKn3sSyS

If you like this ROM feel free to donate.

credits go to
    DaRk_dOg,owain94, doixanh, nobodyatall, zdizihu, jerpela, and all of the other devs who made this possible
    Changelog:

Big credits for the Theme goto DaRk_dOg!!! Thank you very much!!

v15.0
    • updated lib/hw
    • updated lib/bluez
    • updated Decoders Audio/Video
    • DLNA support
    • fixed compass
    • merged nobodyAtalls changes so credits goto him
    • ROMManager comes preinstalled
    • fixed provider selection
    • WLAN and Bluetooth now work at the same time
    • added flashlite
    • changed to CWM Recovery
    • removed Launcher Pro and added ADW (so you have no issues using your paid Launcher Pro)
    • please set to VGA while using Camera (default set to 3MP not yet working)
    • Audio Recorder working
    • a lot of small bugfixes
    • default cpu speed is 614 MHz so you shouldnt have issues

v14.5
    • keyboard light and automatic brightness fixed if set like in froyo (tut is over there first post)
    • no more black screen when being called
    • proximety sensor fixed
    • stability increased
    • all reboot bugs regarding gps/gsm should be resolved
    • only notification bar still a bit buggy if push up
    • new dual touch driver
    • performance increase
    • battery drain should be lower
    • lag free gaming
    • 2D/3D performance increased
    • lights/sensors should work better now
    • touch should now be recognized everywhere

v14.4
    • fixed Reboot Bug on GPS

v14.3
    • fixed Reboot Bug on heavy UTMS/GSM usage

v14.2
    • Video Recording works in all Quality settings now

v14.1
    • GPS Hotfix
    • keyboard light hotfix

v14.0 ALL Credits go to NobodyAtAll
    • a small Hybrid between my compiled sources but mostly MiniCM from nobodyAtall credits go to him
    • Reboot bug fixed
    • FM Radio working
    • Performance (openGL and 2D) tweaked
    • reboot to xrecovry
    • CRT on/off Animations
    • tweaking under the hood
    • Theme credits goto Dark_dog
    • more of a port this time, next version will be more independant
    • LED Flashlight
    • Videorecording works (in setting low 30m)
    • Battery Drain Fix
    • Keyboard backlight
    • Bluetooth
    • Setup Wizard not running twice credits to awcabdou!!
    • Credits to nobodyAtall

v13.0 SD card Hotfix
    • SD card not recognized fixed (only flash if SD card doesnt work)

v13.0 Hotfix
    • Gmail fixed
    • build.prop fixed to show right version :)

v13.0
    • same as v12.0 but this time everything working that was screwed up before.
    • Setup wizard runs still twice and crashes like it used to
    • Market will crash first (maybe second time) after that its working (its updating itself) wait until reception bar on top is green and try again
    • Google mail (update thru market and it will work) or use the Gmail hotfix provided some in the thread :)

v12.1
    • for the calling (when you call somebody it tells you to press menu button) issue not on touchsreen goto settings->Call Settings -> Force Touch Display
    • restored to compiled googleapps instead of CM7 prebuilt ones from cyanogen website :)

v12.0
    • updated cm7 sources and recompiled
    • tweaked ramdisk should boot a few seconds less than before
    • compiled in ldpi so everything should fit the screen
    • notfication bar seems to be fixed for the most part
    • included new compiled tun.ko in the hopes vpn will be more stable now
    • very few other bugfixes i dont remeber anymore
    • CamCorder low quality (download videocam illusion to make videos)

v11.2

• Automatic Brightness for Display now works
    • libaudio swapped again
    • ril libs for GSM/HSDPA/3G renewed (should drop less connection of internet)

v11.1
    • VPN Hotfix

v11.0
    • 2D/3D Games/apps running smoother now
    • Angry Birds all of them working now
    • reworked some libs
    • overall performance boost (in benchmark just a bit) but you feel what i mean especially starting apps etc..
    • reworked almost everything to the point where everything seems very stable
    • should be last big rom to download next will be updates to this rom unless i change the entire system again :)
    • Gmail finally fixed
    • notfication bar not perfect but better
    • libaudio revamped should lag less than before
    • libqueue revamped shouldn't crash as often
    • minor fix skype can be started and used after signing off it will crash entire system (makes a bad call to libqueue causing libc to crash)

v.10 Hotfix
    • Vibration works again

v.10 CM
    • Offline Charging
    • Recompiled with Prelink Map for mini instead x8 all libs/apps/framework
    • new copybits and gralloc
    • FM app working still need to integrate device
    • overall 3D performance higher less lags (still present)
    • known bug but soon to be fixed, vibration not working after recompile libs, need to swap vibration lib if i find it :)
    • Google Talk added
    • some build.pro tweaks like for ARC timescape
    • Gmail added

v.9 CM

• fully recompiled sources merged from CM7 final and CM v8 Gigglebread (thanks owain)
    • wifi fix for 2,4 and 5 GHz removed for better support of 802.1x Enterprise networks (like in university)
    still bad :) but i know where i need to look, touch rectangle is to low due to mdpi i guess conversion to our display size was not correct. i'll see if i can fix it. but not today :)
    Slade dude no homo but i ****ing love you mate =D damn nice work

Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium App
    next update will include the following:

totally revamped 3D almost no more lags.
    All angry birds versions working including angry birds rio.
    also notfication bar can be pulled up (still not great but working better)
    GMail finally fixed :)
    libaudio a bit refined shouldn't lag as much in games anymore
    reworked /system/lib/hw files adopted from SE for less lags
    overall performance improvement (not alot ;) its already pretty fast)

now that i got angry birds running i hope you guys are happy ;)

as for camera and fm radio i am working on it but i can't promise but i'll do all i can.