[4.2.2] JDQ39 Baseband and Bootloader ZIP

Search This thread

Bluewall

Apr 7, 2010
Sion
fr.miui.ch
This zip will update your baseband and bootloader to the ones in the JDQ39 update.

WARNING!! Baseband has to be on 2.0.1700.33 for the patch to work. The radio zips will patch this radio to the new one.

New baseband is 2.0.1700.48 and new bootloader is MAKOZ10o.

Download
Baseband and Bootloader

Download
Baseband only

Download
Bootloader Only

This may be exactly what I'm looking for ! What do I need to do exactly ? Currently running CM10.1 btw with TWRP

bradm23

Jul 7, 2010
This may be exactly what I'm looking for ! What do I need to do exactly ? Currently running CM10.1 btw with TWRP

Flash it! Its a .zip, no renaming or fastboot needed.

Im curious as of now if there is a way of going back to the .33 radio if this ends up making my service worst for some reason. I just got my phone today and might rock .33 a few days to get a feel before upgrading

Nburnes

Sep 4, 2010
Google Pixel 5a

ultma75

Jun 22, 2009
Houston, Texas
Flashed via twrp and installed perfectly fine don't notice difference in signal yet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
Will be uploading a new radio zip in a few with a properly patched radio that can be flashed over any radio.

Reactions: aaronrw

odeccacccp

Dec 20, 2011
Bradford West Gwillimbury
I just had a thought how to get new boot load and saw this:) much appreciated.

I can see radio changed, but how can I make sure I have new boot loader?(if I reboot to it, is there a version there or something)

winner00

Sep 27, 2010
Ok new radio zips updated with a properly patched modem file. These can be flashed over any baseband and can be used in fastboot.

Nburnes

Sep 4, 2010
Google Pixel 5a
I just had a thought how to get new boot load and saw this:) much appreciated.

I can see radio changed, but how can I make sure I have new boot loader?(if I reboot to it, is there a version there or something)

If you are in the bootloader it will show what version # next too
Code:
BOOTLOADER VERSION

Reactions: odeccacccp

scream4cheese

Jun 22, 2011
New York, NY
I can flash either the bootloader or the baseband right? I can flash this via custom recovery as well, am i correct? The bootloader in that link just updates the one in 4.2.1, right?

Top Liked Posts