Need Stock Firmware

Search This thread

q426669

Sep 25, 2007
Chicago
I hope that I am not posting in the wrong section, however, the links to Stock Firmware in the Unrooting post are now dead, thanks to the USA's wonderful government shutting down Hotfile, I can't seem to find the original stock rom/firmware on another host.

If anyone could give me a hand I would appreciate it.

I need the 4.1.2 stock, so that I can update to 4.3 and get back to Jedi Rom. The instructions said to go to stock, then update to 4.3, then re-root+ROM, or the Wifi module won't work properly.

Thanks XDA & Members :)

xmv540

Nov 18, 2012
I hope that I am not posting in the wrong section, however, the links to Stock Firmware in the Unrooting post are now dead, thanks to the USA's wonderful government shutting down Hotfile, I can't seem to find the original stock rom/firmware on another host.

I need the 4.1.2 stock, so that I can update to 4.3 and get back to Jedi Rom. The instructions said to go to stock, then update to 4.3, then re-root+ROM, or the Wifi module won't work properly.

Go to sammobile.com and you can download factory firmware.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX

if you didn't want to go through all of those steps you could just flash devil or agni kernel and wifi would work. there is also a patch for the 4.1.2 bootloader to make wifi work also