[Q] Installation failed. Try later.(0) HELP

Search This thread

mrsimpson321

Feb 4, 2014
London
Dear XDA forum.

whenever i download an app on the gear manager link to samsung app store apps for gear it says : Installation failed. Try later.(0)
i have tried on multiple apps but to no avail.

Any help ?

BTW I am running it on HTC One M7 with samsung apps running perfectly

Thanks for any advice

krusty46

Mar 22, 2008
NY
Bump. Having same problem. No one?

Dear XDA forum.

whenever i download an app on the gear manager link to samsung app store apps for gear it says : Installation failed. Try later.(0)

Any help ?

Thanks for any advice

RiverCity.45

Dec 7, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Dear XDA forum.

Any help ?

Thanks for any advice

I'm having the same problems. It may be related to the most recent update of the app store. I'm using Gear 2/Galaxy S4. I get this error on some apps, but not all. Shouldn't be so hard to install an app I paid for (and for which I cannot get a refund in the Galaxy apps store).

erwinsie

May 29, 2005
SyDnEy
Edit
Working not sure why, just trial error keep uninstalling reinstalling samsung apps and gear manager, finally works. Weird

hello. new owner of galaxy gear here, with N7105 rooted and DN3 latest ROM.
i got this crazy try again (0). already search whole xda, found couple of posts, but all arent working for me.
already uninstall and re-install the gear manager, samsung apps, galaxy apps, still no luck.

for example this
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54247463&postcount=534
the problem is, my galaxy app doesnt give option to disable, i only see close and uninstall. i wonder why???

Last edited:

akisterling

Jan 11, 2015
RESISTENCIA
Same Problem here

Hi People, i have the same problem with my Galaxy Note 3 Exynos ,stock Android 4.4.2 (rooted) , after the update to Tizen on Gear 1 and the Gear Manager can't install any apps , and i've tried everything , clear cache, reinstall Gear Manager, install another version, Factory Reset the Galaxy Gear with no luck :crying: , any help ?