[Q] HTC Wildfire SD Card

Search This thread

cashisback

Jan 31, 2010
Brighton
Hey, i was using a Micro SD Card 4gb and suddenly i got a message saying 'mounted ReadOnly'.

I have tried to Format the Micro SD Card and delete all the files, but nothing seems to work all the files just stay on the Card and cant be deleted. What shall i do ?

Thanks

belzeba

Jan 5, 2008
Hi, so, could You help me, please ? Can I Use this card for My HTC Wildf. ?

A-Data Micro Secure Digital 8GB, SDHC, class6

MaxFragg

Sep 20, 2010
The class only means how fast the card could work, but all micro SDHC cards should work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

deepdishpt

Jan 29, 2011
32GB Micro Mini SD SDHC Memory Card 32 GB

I just bought this one from ebay and works fine with my wildfire... :) I thought that it might slow down the phone or something but for now (I have it for about 5days) I have no complains.... the card is class 4 :)..

As for the copy, I just copy the old card to hard drive than from hard drive to new card... no problems!

Last edited:

goralpm

May 4, 2009
I will not crate new topic...
I just have question about changing SD CARD
In my HTC there is 2GB SD Card, I will be buying new one 8GB or may be 16GB.
I don't wont loosing my software and other settings and documents, phone book ect.
How to moving everything from one card to another with not loosing anything and making it easy:)
Can I just copy one card to another? It will be works?
Thanks

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester
I will not crate new topic...
I just have question about changing SD CARD
In my HTC there is 2GB SD Card, I will be buying new one 8GB or may be 16GB.
I don't wont loosing my software and other settings and documents, phone book ect.
How to moving everything from one card to another with not loosing anything and making it easy:)
Can I just copy one card to another? It will be works?
Thanks

just copy contents to new card

Aine666

Jun 13, 2011
HTC Wildfire microSDHC Card wont work

Hi, I have just got new HTC WF and it came with a 2gb microsd - but when i try and use my 8gb microsdhc card it says 'Insert an SD card' even though its already in. I have tried taking out and putting back in and still nothing.
Can anyone help me with this please?

realxception

Oct 21, 2010
chennai
Hi, I have just got new HTC WF and it came with a 2gb microsd - but when i try and use my 8gb microsdhc card it says 'Insert an SD card' even though its already in. I have tried taking out and putting back in and still nothing.
Can anyone help me with this please?

format in system using FAT32 and insert it , hope it should work fine

kuifje10

Aug 5, 2011
I am still working with 2 2gb cards, one for films. But soon I buy a 16gb one. aty least a class 6

Alex_GP

May 15, 2009
I have an 8 gb kingston card, but I get the "SD card unmounted" message, and then even on PC, I have trouble reading it. After a format it`s ok for another week or so. I need to stop being cheap and buy a new one.

drose

Dec 31, 2011
I have microsd hc class 6 8gb and when I put it in my htc wildfire on notifications there writes:
Checking for errors.
I thought that I should wait for 5-6 min, but its ongoing for hours.

ps. sorry for grammar.