Please Delete.

Search This thread

luisitox22

Official ViperOneM8 MarshMallow rom thread :

**Here**

Credits : @ivicask - for adding support for our device

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

heyyy awesome newa!!! will test tonight thanks!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Official ViperOneM8 MarshMallow rom thread :

**Here**

Credits : @ivicask - for adding support for our device

OSrry i dont seem to find one that says support for EYE on the Viperrom site. Also, do we have to be S-Off for the rom to work?

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
5.0.1 supports this phone, you can select Desire EYE during rom installation on carrier selection, and just note that this is unofficial support for this device due big similarity in hardware.
@xXminiWHOOPERxX provided necessary files, but take note that NONE of Venom devs have this phone so we cant give you any support regarding it, you can address xXminiWHOOPERxX for bugs any bugs that may happen specifically on this phone due port nature.

Other than that, enjoy the rom.

luisitox22

5.0.1 supports this phone, you can select Desire EYE during rom installation on carrier selection, and just note that this is unofficial support for this device due big similarity in hardware.

@xXminiWHOOPERxX provided necessary files, but take note that NONE of Venom devs have this phone so we cant give you any support regarding it, you can address xXminiWHOOPERxX for bugs any bugs that may happen specifically on this phone due port nature.

hey @ivicast thanks a lot for the port help of Viper. I am willing to assist with any testings for the eye. Thanks for the clarification for the 5.0.1. Any idea when 6.0 will be added?

Thanks again :)

Reactions: portalXHD

JuanArg

May 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
Yes yes yes yes!! Siiiiiiick news! I loved viper rom with my HOX and was hoping there was a desire eye version.
Thanks viper team and miniwhopper. You people rock.

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
I'm on skydragon 1.6.0 and i want to try this rom what exactly should i download from venomroms site and what is the tips for flash it by the way iam s-on
Grab ViperOneM8 5.0.1 release and flash the rom.

Choose desire eye in aroma

then download my latest kernel.. and flash it if needed

Last edited:

marsb455

Dec 24, 2014
Still looking, was working before I rebooted phone. Should I be using viper kernel or ReLoAdEd?

eckharttim

May 13, 2011
Poconos
The kernel found withing our desire eye folder in the rom is my kernel... so don't worry about the kernel... check your tweaks... I still have to flash 5.0.1 I'm still on my personal 5.0.0 release

You have another very good rom here for the Eye. I flashed and let it restore from my last google back up. Installed and updated very quickly. Haven't noticed any issues, currently using with kernel in the rom very smooth. Thank you for working to get this ported to our device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hey @ivicast thanks a lot for the port help of Viper. I am willing to assist with any testings for the eye. Thanks for the clarification for the 5.0.1. Any idea when 6.0 will be added?

5.0.1 is their rom release version , the Android version is 6.0

Rom is actually partially merged with android 6.0.1, so you got even better :)
    I'm on skydragon 1.6.0 and i want to try this rom what exactly should i download from venomroms site and what is the tips for flash it by the way iam s-on
    Grab ViperOneM8 5.0.1 release and flash the rom.

Choose desire eye in aroma

then download my latest kernel.. and flash it if needed