Aug 16, 2012
Mordor
True....that damn sasuke shouldn't have got him back.......:what::what::(:(

Sent from my Quad-core Galaxy Y

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
I knew that orochimaru would come back,from the start I didn't like the way he died....
Seems like sasuke will be a lot more powerful now...

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

corryrox

Aug 16, 2012
Mordor
SN.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: stamatis

ScatteredHell

Jul 4, 2012
Colombo
Welcome cascabel

There is a more than oro. What will happen to oro eventually?

I think he's not obito. Maybe this a genjutsu ?

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

cascabel

May 27, 2012
a city in a galaxy far far away
You think tobi is not obito? And it's just genjutsu? I really hope you're right. But i can't see how they're going to do that.

Back to madara. ;)
I'm still thinking why he used his rinnegan in such a way that he (probably) died because of it. I remember nagato resurrecting dead konoha ninjas and that's why he died. Opens a lot of doors if you ask me. ;)

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app

corryrox

Aug 16, 2012
Mordor
Guys let's calm down and wait for the next manga chapter...I hope it answers all our questions....:D

Sent from my Quad-core Galaxy Y

Reactions: cascabel

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
I hope its the real obito,its hell of interesting what his reasons....
I'm a bit confused about madara,for how much can he live after his ressurection ? are there any limits?
Hope next chapter to clear things up

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

ScatteredHell

Jul 4, 2012
Colombo
Maybe this,
This is only obitos body?
Someone had took his body?
Because there is no way that he can know all the things?
He can summon 9 tails. Even know about everything

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Picked up Strawberry Panic omnibus manga yesterday while waiting for just released first English volume of Girl Friends to come in the mail.
    Haven't started reading it yet, but heard it's a bit different from the anime adaptation. Anyone here read it?

Strawberry Panic? Never heard of it tbh. What's it about?

Btw, you might want to get 10 posts in your device's forum before getting really active here in ot. Just an advice. A senior troll might see you and report you (or worse, troll you). ;)

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app
    137254l.jpg
    This is an old thread, but I'd like to recommend y'all watch Frieren: Beyond Journey's End. It's a highly-rated show that is different from most fantasy genres. It covers what happens "after" the main characters defeat the Demon King, and loneliness that comes when those close to us inevitably leave us. It's one of the few shows that manages to be relaxing, dramatic, and action packed at the same time.

It's currently airing with 12/28 episodes (at the time of writing). It's being animated by Madhouse which is known for their great work on One Punch Man and Overlord. For the manga readers, the manga is still being updated and is currently at Chapter 117. It's a great show, and is definitely worth your time.
    hi everyone, found this thread today.. and hi darkmanz, how you doing..?

i used to watch anime naruto, pokemon, dragonball, beyblade..

Once i finished naruto anime.. i wanted to know more about released stories in manga.. so started reading manga.. and now i read manga more and watch anime less(i do watch.. but not like before)..

now i have read most of the chapters of naruto in manga.. and downloaded all chapters from this app.. mangawhat app.. you don't have to read them in online.. download them to /sdcard/data/.. it has very good functionality.. inbuilt download progress bar, history, favourites, continous image viewing.. and now i have all manga chapters in PC thanks to that app...

@stamatis16.. congrats for RC for u and QuantumFoam.. i read your suggestion on mango.. will try it..

and i follow these manga nowadays... Naruto, Rock lee springtime of youth, faster than a kiss..

you guys try faster than a kiss.. its about school love.. not sure how many of you love it.. but i read first 10 chapters of 57 of it.. and its kinda good.. different than most love stories..
    i have a friend who follows around 40-50 manga daily..!!

z87fF.png
    3QaVm.png
    Mangafox is great.
    hey, Manga for children? don't joke man.

Everyone can enjoy. :D
    TBH, lowkey considering reading the light novel instead of watching the show
    You're going to miss the cute faces....