[ROM]LineageOS 14.1 KANG[G2] 13.07.'17 (d802)

Search This thread

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord
logo.png

NOTE: PLEASE ALSO READ ALL OF THE FAQ IN THE SECOND POST. IT COVERS MANY OF THE COMMON PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS!DONT FLASH SUPERSU OR ANY OTHER MOD THAT EDIT BOOT IMG

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Changelog:
Latest commits for kernel, g2, and device d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 specific (based on date) [by review.lineageos.org]
Universal changelog for d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 (based on nightly builds) [by cmxlog.com]

Requirements:
  • Custom recovery (TWRP or any other)
  • KitKat (KK) bootloader (included in the lg-devs LP bootstack)
  • KitKat (KK) bootstack minimum; Please read the entire FAQ for important bootstack information. Installation of bootstacks is NOT recommended.
  • Clean flash if coming from another ROM or CM 13 (no dirty flash, wipe system too check you bootstack(needen bump support)

Known Bugs/Issues: (fixed nightly date)

• [*]D800: bootloop(fixed 22.01.2017)
    [*]baseband (fixed 30.01.2017)
  • ota bootloop ?
    [*]aptx support(FIXED 14.03.2017)
  • fm radio

Bug reports for this ROM should be officially submitted via CyanogenMod's Jira bug tracking sytstem. Please fully read the FAQ entry on bugs and bug submission before submitting any tickets.

FAQ, other information:
Please read on to the second post in this thread for more information and answers to some frequently asked questions. Please read through it as I will absolutely, positively, and unequivocably NOT offer any help or answers that are already provided in that post.

Download:
D800 - download.lineageos.org/d800
D801 - download.lineageos.org/d801
D802 - download.lineageos.org/d802
D803 - download.lineageos.org/d803

D802 - download link
SU - https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Thanks to These People:
@Rashed97
@intervigil
@invisiblek
@PsychoGame
LG Devs
LineageOS Devs
@dr4stic for thread(copied from him)

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM]LineageOS 14.1 , ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
n1kolaa
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS 14.1

Version Information

Created 2017-01-09
Last Updated 2017-07-13

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170110-143056.png
    Screenshot_20170110-143056.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 52,709
  • Screenshot_20170110-143023.jpg
    Screenshot_20170110-143023.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 53,616
  • Screenshot_20170110-143028.jpg
    Screenshot_20170110-143028.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 53,303
  • Screenshot_20170110-143035.png
    Screenshot_20170110-143035.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 51,821
  • Screenshot_20170110-143041.png
    Screenshot_20170110-143041.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 50,289
  • Screenshot_20170110-143307.jpg
    Screenshot_20170110-143307.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 49,818
Last edited:

n1kolaa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2011
Zrenjanin
OnePlus Nord

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 9,545
Last edited:

duongthinh441

Mar 28, 2015
HANOI
Thanks bro !!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Im will test and feedback!!!

Amathagma

Sep 7, 2013
Heraklion
Bootloops on D800. With lambda kernel it's fine.
I can't understand why every nougat rom i've tried needs custom kernel.

pilicar

Jan 9, 2017
Using it on D802 stock kernel. No problems so far even though I don't use many of the features. Feels smooth overall.

Reactions: mariosenta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

NOTE: PLEASE ALSO READ ALL OF THE FAQ IN THE SECOND POST. IT COVERS MANY OF THE COMMON PROBLEMS AND QUESTIONS!DONT FLASH SUPERSU OR ANY OTHER MOD THAT EDIT BOOT IMG

LineageOS 14.1 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.x (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

The source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Changelog:
    Latest commits for kernel, g2, and device d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 specific (based on date) [by review.lineageos.org]
    Universal changelog for d800 | d801 | d802 | d803 (based on nightly builds) [by cmxlog.com]

Requirements:
    • Custom recovery (TWRP or any other)
    • KitKat (KK) bootloader (included in the lg-devs LP bootstack)
    • KitKat (KK) bootstack minimum; Please read the entire FAQ for important bootstack information. Installation of bootstacks is NOT recommended.
    • Clean flash if coming from another ROM or CM 13 (no dirty flash, wipe system too check you bootstack(needen bump support)

Known Bugs/Issues: (fixed nightly date)

• [*]D800: bootloop(fixed 22.01.2017)
      [*]baseband (fixed 30.01.2017)
    • ota bootloop ?
      [*]aptx support(FIXED 14.03.2017)
    • fm radio

Bug reports for this ROM should be officially submitted via CyanogenMod's Jira bug tracking sytstem. Please fully read the FAQ entry on bugs and bug submission before submitting any tickets.

FAQ, other information:
    Please read on to the second post in this thread for more information and answers to some frequently asked questions. Please read through it as I will absolutely, positively, and unequivocably NOT offer any help or answers that are already provided in that post.

Download:
    D800 - download.lineageos.org/d800
    D801 - download.lineageos.org/d801
    D802 - download.lineageos.org/d802
    D803 - download.lineageos.org/d803

D802 - download link
    SU - https://download.lineageos.org/extras

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
    If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Thanks to These People:
    @Rashed97
    @intervigil
    @invisiblek
    @PsychoGame
    LG Devs
    LineageOS Devs
    @dr4stic for thread(copied from him)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM]LineageOS 14.1 , ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    n1kolaa
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS 14.1

Version Information

Created 2017-01-09
    Last Updated 2017-07-13
    Hi
    I've got LG G2 repository permissions just yesterday. This week I'll be busy patching CVEs. Hopefully next week we will see official G2 builds!
    Hello everybody,

I would like to let everybody know that G2 wont be abandoned by LineageOS for now.
    When I heard that G2 was without maintainer and the patch to abandon G2 builds was uploaded I stepped up to be maintainer once more to prevent this.
    It's true G2 is currently missing many CVE's in kernel source, but G2 isn't in bad shape at all.
    You can check the completeness of the CVE patching on cve.lineageos.org
    If you look over there you'll see our kernel msm8974 under lge has 66% of all CVE patches included already,
    A lot of kernels have less completeness at the moment.

Greetings PsychoGame
    Have you seen this? https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/179654/ :D

Our device is going to have official builds from LineageOS team again!

We have 52% CVEs patched now. That was hard (phew). Thanks to qwertyu123 and n1kolaa for help!
    Hello everybody,
    I have merge rights on the G2 repositories, but simply haven't got enough time to maintain the device on my own. This weighs to heavy on my personal life, especially my wife and kid.
    I'm still willing to maintain this device, but would love to get some help from the community.
    You could see this somewhat as a job application actually haha.
    I'm searching for people/developers which are somewhat familiar with android development. My current project would be to get the kernel up to date with all the necessary cve's. Knowledge of kernel development will come in handy. If you think you could effectively help me out, I'd be willing to mentor you throughout the neccasary knowledge. Cherry-picking, uploading patch sets to gerrit. Fix-up merge errors etc.
    If you're interested, send me a PM. I will create a hangouts group in which we could discuss development related stuff.
    Greeting PsychoGame