[Q] Live Wallpaper Picker had stopped

Search This thread

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Hello, I have Sony Xperia C. After rooting it to uninstall app that I didnt need, I unknowingly uninstalled Live Wallpaper Picker. Even after installing the apk file, I get an error that unfortunately Live Wallpaper Picker has stopped. Maybe its to do with the fact that my android version is 4.2.2, and the apk file is 4.0.4. Even after installing the compatible version, the app doesnt install at all. Please help :(

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
Hello, I have Sony Xperia C. After rooting it to uninstall app that I didnt need, I unknowingly uninstalled Live Wallpaper Picker. Even after installing the apk file, I get an error that unfortunately Live Wallpaper Picker has stopped. Maybe its to do with the fact that my android version is 4.2.2, and the apk file is 4.0.4. Even after installing the compatible version, the app doesnt install at all. Please help :(

STEP 1 ) Root your device. (visit THIS)
STEP 2 ) Download Attached Files
STEP 3 ) Install RootExplorer on your device and copy attached file in system>>app with permissions as "rw--r--r--" and restart your phone.
Also delete the "Live Wallpapers.odex" and "LiveWallpapersPicker.odex" files before doing this.
Delete preexisting files with same name (if there are)

Attachments

• LiveWallpapers.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,325
  • LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    259.4 KB · Views: 2,743
  • LiveWareManager.apk
    6.9 MB · Views: 1,938
Last edited:

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Great! This worked like a charm, thank you so much. I have rooted my phone to uninstall a few preinstalled apps. Each tie I start a new app I get a notification of root access granted. How can I stop that because its annoying and honestly worrying as if I have messed up something. Can you tell me what are the benefits of a rooted phone and its disadvantages? Plus how can I unroot it and will it be as if it was never rooted? Thank you so much :D

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
Great! This worked like a charm, thank you so much. I have rooted my phone to uninstall a few preinstalled apps. Each tie I start a new app I get a notification of root access granted. How can I stop that because its annoying and honestly worrying as if I have messed up something. Can you tell me what are the benefits of a rooted phone and its disadvantages? Plus how can I unroot it and will it be as if it was never rooted? Thank you so much :D

You will get the option on unrooting your device in the same app "Framaroot"
Advantages :
You can control your system as you want
You can do anything with your stock apps, themes, wallpapers, tones etc.,
You can now install a Custom ROM also,
etc. So many Advantages
Disadvantages :
You warranty in gone

Try THIS ROM by me. it's good It will transform your device's interface into Android 4.4.4 KitKat Interface.

Don's say just click the Thanks Button. :)

Reactions: farzeen

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
Thats great, thanks. Can I also update my android to kitkat?
Upgrading Actual OS to KitKat is not possible because there is no official update available and also we cannot flash custom kernel due to locked bootloader of Xperia C. We can only upgrade our User Interface to KitKat. I am also making an Android 5.0.1 Custom ROM for Xperia C and it will be uploaded on XDA this month only.

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Thanks. Is it normal that after rooting, some apps such as clean master show notification of root access denied sometimes?

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
walkman doesnt recognize music after handset is at standby

Hi again. I have sony xperia c and I think after rooting it I have created a problem. The walkman app which is in-built doesnt detect music when the handset is used after standby. I keep rebooting but after a few minutes its the same. I have tried media scanner, clearing data in walkman and media storage but its the same. Please help. Did I destroy my phone?:crying:

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Help please, my walkman app stops detecting music. Is it possible that these glitches are occurring due to the live wallpaper picker app I installed? Just a crazy thought :crying:

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
album app deleted from xperia c

Hi, I have xperia c. Recently I rooted my phone and uninstalled the album app. I wouldnt have had any issue but I cannot personalize my lockscreen with out album. When I reinstalled I couldnt set any wallpaper or lockscreen through it. Please help

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
Hi, I have xperia c. Recently I rooted my phone and uninstalled the album app. I wouldnt have had any issue but I cannot personalize my lockscreen with out album. When I reinstalled I couldnt set any wallpaper or lockscreen through it. Please help

You can find the Album App attached below. Place this in your system>>app folder using Root Explorer and give the permission as "RW-R--R--" and reboot your phone.

Attachments

• SemcAlbum.apk
    7.3 MB · Views: 23

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Ok, its still not working, when i want to set a picture as wallpaper it doesnt show the cropping mode, neither does it set the lock screen

farzeen

Jan 4, 2015
Also i just uniinstalled the quickpic app, so that setting wallpaper finds its first preference in album, but when i did try it said that com.sonyericsson.album has stopped, and it says the album has stopped.

kamran987

Mar 11, 2015
Problem not solved

STEP 3 ) Install RootExplorer on your device and copy attached file in system>>app with permissions as "rw--r--r--" and restart your phone.
Also delete the "Live Wallpapers.odex" and "LiveWallpapersPicker.odex" files before doing this.

iSiddharth, I really love your works. I have also flashed the lollipop rom.
I followed the instuctions, but I didn't get good result. When deleting the same name apks, I also deleted android live wallpapers by a mistake. And the other point which I can't get is that where are those .odex files to delete? I didn't find Live Wallpapers.odex nor LiveWallpapersPicker.odex . Maybe because of these I didn't get successful result, but can you please help?

Jayachandran PS

Apr 25, 2017
Hi bro I have Samsung Galaxy on5 pro. I have done the same mistake. Uninstalled live wallpaper picker from my mobile. I tried installing live wallpaper picker APK downloaded from APK mirror website. But still can't set live wallpaper. Can you please help me with this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You will get the option on unrooting your device in the same app "Framaroot"
    Advantages :
    You can control your system as you want
    You can do anything with your stock apps, themes, wallpapers, tones etc.,
    You can now install a Custom ROM also,
    etc. So many Advantages
    Disadvantages :
    You warranty in gone

Try THIS ROM by me. it's good It will transform your device's interface into Android 4.4.4 KitKat Interface.

Don's say just click the Thanks Button. :)
    Thats great, thanks. Can I also update my android to kitkat?
    Upgrading Actual OS to KitKat is not possible because there is no official update available and also we cannot flash custom kernel due to locked bootloader of Xperia C. We can only upgrade our User Interface to KitKat. I am also making an Android 5.0.1 Custom ROM for Xperia C and it will be uploaded on XDA this month only.

You can find the Album App attached below. Place this in your system>>app folder using Root Explorer and give the permission as "RW-R--R--" and reboot your phone.