MHL/HDMI?

Search This thread

murso74

Oct 30, 2010
has motorola confirmed or denied MHL support for the Moto X? i was just about to get an HDMI compatible car stereo to replace my god awful mirror link unit, but i realized that the X might night support it.. now i may have to wait another year for a miracast unit :: sigh ::

krypticos

May 5, 2010
Morgantown
still no verification of this working or not. i know that review said it would but i would rather see users here say it does lol.

armathrillo

Mar 16, 2011
I have an MHL adapter that I've been using with my Rezound since day one, and I can't get it to work with my Moto X. Not sure if there's an option or a config I'm missing, but I've been over every inch of the settings dialogues and can't get HDMI output from this Moto X. VZW, for the record.

fernandogtg

Jul 28, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Any alternatives?

Has anyone tried another conector possibilities?:confused:

I'am traveling, so i can't test right now at my home...

Micro USB to VGA:
gptmmn1353569127705.jpg

Motorola Micro USB to VGA:
vgaadapter-540.png

Micro USB to RCA:
htc%20tvout%20cable.jpg

P2 out to A/V RCA:
cabo-adaptador-p2-p3-tv-led-samsung-gps-dvd-audio-video_MLB-F-3995046434_032013.jpg

Drahkarg

Jun 30, 2012
Calgary
Working at the Samsung store, I have lots of access to MHL cables and compatible TVs. Something interesting happens when I plug the phone into the television. It shuts off. I turn it back on, and before it can finish boot it shuts off again. I unplug it from the TV, power on and it boots normally.

This leads me to believe that there was at least an intention for MHL at some point but it was never fully implemented.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The X doesn't support MHL or Slimport, but as Flash mentioned, it does wireless display via Mracast. Miracast mirrors your entire screen, but with slight latency, so don't expect to game on the big screen with it. Browsing the web, videos and music are fine though.

Sent from my Moto X