Who rocks their Nexus S without a screen protector?

Search This thread

eiabea

Jun 28, 2010
Vienna
extra-protection-case-for-iphone-4.jpg

:D:D:D:D

i only use "leather pocket" when i have the phone in my pocket, but no screenprotector or something like that ^^ i like it naturally ;)

Bolick

Jul 28, 2010
Got mine for 2 weeks. No screen protectors, pouches etc. No scratches at the moment.

sottyc

Jun 13, 2008
Leicester
cant stand screen protectors/cases...I used to mind you always have my device covered then I thought about it...am I really one of those idiots that buy a beautiful Lamborghini and then keep it in the garage untill they die and never drive it? No lol pointless...Rather use my device the way it was made to and show off how damm good it looks too!:D

fakeman

Jan 20, 2009
I do not use screen protector as well, and I've been using it for more than 2 months already with a leather pocket (I got a GelaSkins recently but it doesn't include a screen protector)

toriaa

Mar 14, 2011
I just use a leather cover when it's in the bag, no protector for the body no protector for the screen. It's a nice mobile. But it's still an article of daily use...

DrSpanky

Oct 31, 2010
I've had my NS since launch and have dropped it multiple times while getting out of the car and forgetting it's on my lap... No case or screen protector and not one scratch on the screen. I have a couple of scratches on the corners of the back cover, but they are pretty minor. I also don't keep anything else in the pocket I put my phone in, so that helps prevent scratches more than anything.

Reactions: noobletsausecakebbq

Hoash

Dec 11, 2006
Haifa
screen protector

Using it from January 2011 No case or screen protector and not one scratch on the screen.

Risi2112

Sep 28, 2009
I have one or two on mine, then again I have a very 'I don't care' attitude. Ive probably had it in the same pocket as my keys at some point or another. The scratches are very very minimal though, not enough to bug me.
(I've had since a week after launch)

joshthewaster

Jul 17, 2010
SL,UT
cant stand screen protectors/cases...I used to mind you always have my device covered then I thought about it...am I really one of those idiots that buy a beautiful Lamborghini and then keep it in the garage untill they die and never drive it? No lol pointless...Rather use my device the way it was made to and show off how damm good it looks too!:D

I like this analogy. I keep mine naked and love it. No case, no protectors, and a bit of caution equals no scratches anyways.

jonjon68

Jan 4, 2011
Screen protectors are useless imo. I would not be against a shell of some kind, but I use a car dock every day.

So, I don't put anything foreign on my NS, or any other phone I've ever had for that matter for the same reasons.

Screen protectors, from what I've seen, cause more smudge damage that help it and what are people doing that they actually scratch these screens?

Anyway, mine's naked. Can't see that ever changing.

pkilla

Apr 3, 2011
Boston
No screen protector over here just this amezer case
I got from amizon. two months not one scratch on screen

[hfm]

Aug 21, 2009
NYC
No protector, just dump it in my pocket.. Been around a month. Still looks mint.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

gundamboy

Feb 20, 2009
Vancouver
had it since launch day, no screen protector or case or sleeve. always goes into my pocket, no scratches on the screen at all.

unprotected!

D

Deleted member 2842059

Naked screen since mid-Feb. Easily the worst high end screen on any device I've ever used. Small scratches in 3-4 different places.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    had a generic screen protector..
    lots of scratches on it and a lot of dust on both top and bottom of screen

after reading this thread and seeing all the comment about it not scratching easily

i decided to rip mine off when no one was looking :D

WOW.. never seen the screen without it.. looks amazing and so far so good

and the oleophobic coating is amazing as well... no rainbow smears when swiping

will run like this for a week and i'l see how it goes

so far so good :)

EDIT:

didn't even last a day

found out my oleophobic coating is inconsistent.. no coating at the bottom half.. really annoyed
    also i managed to get a micro scratch on my screen =[
    Ordered a anti-glare screen protector now :p
    I think building up a castle around a phone is "iPhone user style" :D
    I've had my NS since launch and have dropped it multiple times while getting out of the car and forgetting it's on my lap... No case or screen protector and not one scratch on the screen. I have a couple of scratches on the corners of the back cover, but they are pretty minor. I also don't keep anything else in the pocket I put my phone in, so that helps prevent scratches more than anything.
    I always chuckle when I see people using screen "protectors" They should call them screen quality destroyers. That's the only purpose they serve. Useless in my 5 years of smartphone usage.
    Back is destroyed, sides are dented, screen must have picked up a star on the rainbow road: still unscathed

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus S avec Tapatalk