Search This thread

SA-07

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 21, 2010
Hows the kernel? ;D

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

falconrulz

Aug 15, 2011
Okay I've been using the Kernel since a couple of hours, no random reboot, nor freeze, very smooth :D

Just maybe the battery life needs to be improved... Or I used my phone too much... hmmm

Great work overall :)

mixtapes08

Sep 23, 2011
Quezon City
OnePlus 6
Google Pixel 4 XL
Okay I've been using the Kernel since a couple of hours, no random reboot, nor freeze, very smooth :D

Just maybe the battery life needs to be improved... Or I used my phone too much... hmmm

Great work overall :)

Try deep idle off when nothing is in your backgroud process. My settings is deep idle off plus lazy max freq on. When playing music deepidle on lazy max freq on.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

SA-07

Jun 21, 2010
What makes cmled different from bln?

codf4ther

Sep 12, 2009
I had a strange situation with this kernel last night. I woke up at 6:30 and both clocks (a widget and the systray) on the phone read 4:11. The phone didn't seem frozen at first (I could unlock it and page around in the launcher), but the clocks wouldn't update. After powering off the screen and powering it back on I was able to PIN unlock but then everything frozen. Had to pull the battery to get things running again.

SA-07

Jun 21, 2010
Things are working now though, right?

MistaJae

May 4, 2010
This kernel rocks! Great work MK!!!

My battery life has been excellent. 7hrs since unplugged with 72% battery left :). This is the same I used to get with CM7 & Matr1x 9.0. My usage doesn't change much on weekdays due to work, so today has been a good test!

Screenshot.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

This is the JB version of the Matr1x kernel and it works on 4.1.1/4.1.2 and 4.2.

Features:

Code:
    - 1.32Ghz OC

- Based on Linux kernel version 3.0.31

- Voodoo sound and color (Thanks to supercurio)

- BLN (Thanks to neldar)

- BFS (Thanks to Con Kolivas) 

- Fast Charge by Chad Froebel (Be sure to buy his widget here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incredicontrol.fastchargewidget)

- Bigmem (Thanks to _thalamus for the working implementation)

- ROW I/O Scheduler

- 4.2 Bluetooth fix (thanks to DerTeufel) 

- Vibration control (thanks to DerTeufel) 

- SmartassV2 governor

- USB OTG (thanks to sztupy)

- CIFS

- MTP (thanks to abev66 for the AnyKernel method)

**Ezekeel's mods** (Thanks to Ezekeel)

- BLD

- Touch Wake

- Wheatley Governor

- Custom Voltage Interface

Changelog:

v22.5 Updated kernel base for JB, added all my favorite *useful* features and removed a ton of pointless stuff, changed LCD voltage to 2.3V, and used the Bcmdhd PM_FAST in standby.

v23.0 Reverted kernel base back to 3.0.31 for speed and stability, reverted the LCD UV, and added the interactive governor (with input boost).

v23.5 Added 1.2Ghz OC, Touch Wake, Voodoo Color, and CM versions.

v24.0 Added 1.32Ghz OC, 100% battery charge fix (cosmetic), and wheatley governor.

v24.5 Added DerTeufel's 4.2 bluetooth fix, the ROW I/O Scheduler, and Ezekeel's Custom Voltage Interface.

v25.0 Added DerTeufel's vibration control interface for his Helly Bean ROM, fixed the 100Mhz not sticking issue, added the SmartassV2 governor, added USB OTG, added CIFS, and added MTP (this might not work on all the ROMs, so just let me know on which ones it does work).

Links to JB version:

http://matr1xkernels.com/matr1x-kernels/matr1x-kernel-for-nexus-s-and-nexus-s-4g-jelly-bean/

Link to source: https://github.com/mathkid95/linux_samsung_jb
    Kernel update! We have finally reached v20 :)
    Who wants to see this kernel keep going?

No RIP Matr1x yet? ;)

Sent from my Nexus S
    Kernel update!

So here it is, JB Matr1x.

You may notice I have completely revamped the entire kernel and added only the features that I find useful. No more extra crap so please don't ask me for feature adding.

I may add overclocking later though!

For now, the focus is on speed and stability.

Oh yeah please don't ask for a screen color change either... I like these colors :)

Enjoy!
    Ok, kernel update! After some more long, gruesome testing this one has proved to be stable