NEW[ROM] KommyDroid(dream)v.2 12/27/10 - 3.70.651.1 / Deodexed / Fast / Almost* Stock

Sprint Apps

• Remove

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
I'm a new dev who just moved to states and this will be my first release.

(dream) - will be my Sense series

ETA for all (dream) series ROMs - One week

Overall goal of this ROM is to provide a close to stock with no major changes, besides performance. If you have suggestions or things you'd like to see added, feel free to say so

It would be much help if you all could provide feedback/suggestions on this release to be put in the official, thank you!

I hope you enjoy!

Removed (v.2 and up)

- All Sprint apps

- Kindle

- Amazon mp3

- Footprints

KommyDroid(dream) v.1 (beta)

- OTA 3.70.651.1 (12/14)

- Deodexed

- Added Busybox

- Modified scan intervals

- Speed Tweaks

- Custom bootscreen

KommyDroid(dream)v.2

- Added Gingerbread battery

- Added Gingerbread downloading (statusbar) animation

- Added Gingerbread loading circle

- Cut about 30 MB off size overall

Downloads

- KommyDroid(dream) v.1

- KommyDroid(dream) v.2

Last edited:

lawnguy

Mar 15, 2009
OKC
Looks good welcome to the Rom world. Will dl in a bit and get you some feedback.... family meals today....

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

NewZJ

Aug 27, 2010
Seattle, Wa
tried to install and got error "cant symlink /system/bin/cat" "failure line 11"

redownloading, maybe bad first download

NewZJ

Aug 27, 2010
Seattle, Wa
2nd download did the trick. Installed fine. Runs smooth. I Noticed on the Sprint tv widget it looks like scratches on the black background, and on the keyboard there is 6IX (69?) on the left near the a here's pics
b8dccbf0-643e-a363.jpg
b8dccbf0-646d-ee15.jpg

sdc177

Jan 15, 2010
Austin, TX
Do not like the handle, avatar or rom name. I've never been bothered by such things but this one bugs me. Good luck.

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Do not like the handle, avatar or rom name. I've never been bothered by such things but this one bugs me. Good luck.

Well im sorry your close minded :)

Im very happy to support communism and my home land :)

так растут и что-то полезное сообщение

Last edited:

AntiLazarus

Jul 7, 2010

You know, this site is actually a perfect example of communist ideals: a lot of people working together, sometimes collaboratively, sometimes individually, all adding to the community what they can, all for free, and somehow it works.

Jbcarrera

Oct 18, 2010
Winter Garden
You know, this site is actually a perfect example of communist ideals: a lot of people working together, sometimes collaboratively, sometimes individually, all adding to the community what they can, all for free, and somehow it works.

don't want to Hijack the thread but communisim works only thing some people don't like about it is (includeing my self) is the lack of personal freedoms. and your right this community is alot like it everyone working together to contribute to make it better. Sorry if people don't like it but its the truth i love my country and my freedom but its not right to judge someone for their belifs now thats unamerican

KommyDroid

Dec 23, 2010
Don't worry about the highjack lol, I don't mind having this subject on here.

I welcome all input, just don't criticize please

novanosis85

Jul 9, 2010
Chicago
don't want to Hijack the thread but communisim works only thing some people don't like about it is (includeing my self) is the lack of personal freedoms. and your right this community is alot like it everyone working together to contribute to make it better. Sorry if people don't like it but its the truth i love my country and my freedom but its not right to judge someone for their belifs now thats unamerican

Free as in tax the life out of you. Freedom of speach can't fix that problem. The people will wake up one day....

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm a new dev who just moved to states and this will be my first release.

(dream) - will be my Sense series

ETA for all (dream) series ROMs - One week

Overall goal of this ROM is to provide a close to stock with no major changes, besides performance. If you have suggestions or things you'd like to see added, feel free to say so

It would be much help if you all could provide feedback/suggestions on this release to be put in the official, thank you!

I hope you enjoy!

Removed (v.2 and up)

- All Sprint apps

- Kindle

- Amazon mp3

- Footprints

KommyDroid(dream) v.1 (beta)

- OTA 3.70.651.1 (12/14)

- Deodexed

- Added Busybox

- Modified scan intervals

- Speed Tweaks

- Custom bootscreen

KommyDroid(dream)v.2

- Added Gingerbread battery

- Added Gingerbread downloading (statusbar) animation

- Added Gingerbread loading circle

- Cut about 30 MB off size overall

Downloads

- KommyDroid(dream) v.1

- KommyDroid(dream) v.2
    Those "scratches" are just a very light sprint symbol in the background.
    not to start anything but i think its funny that an aggie is the one with the problem :p
    I doubt I'll use cuz I don't care for the stock Rom and rosie. But thanks for your contribution, and I wanna say NONE should bash your avatar/profile/rom name. As was said before xda is essentially communism. I personally am a huge supporter of communism. (we in) America have proven that capitalism and democracy cannot coexist. Because rich eat the poor and their votes. (Sorry, I don't wanna continue exacerbated the political theme here, just wanna say, don't listen to close minded Americans who haven't looked close enough yet to realize that capitalist democracy is a failed experiment). Ignore them.

Thank you for your contributions and welcome with open arms and handshakes