[THEME]Ice Cream sandwich WITH FULL ICS LAYOUT[JPKPH v1][UPDATE 02-06-12]

Search This thread

Ammo90

Oct 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
You have done a good job bro. very fast. hope you can make this theme looks similiar like the S2. take your time and best of luck.

sandeepsivia

Dec 12, 2011
punjab
great work

1st of all thanks, its is really nice bro ics locker is not there it will make it complete so do something on that
dialer , notification , else every thing is fine and great
im using kpq

Last edited:

manishnraj

Jun 13, 2011
bhopal
i am on ddkp2
so is it necessary to have deodexed
to install this theme
because i don't have deodexed rom

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

sandeepsivia

Dec 12, 2011
punjab
one problem - TARUNAGG

so i was installed this theme on my i9003 kpq but the launcher that we r using it remains same after installing ur theme we r unable to change it and next thing if we install other launcher it doesn.t work and after reboot samsung logo keeps on blinking one more thing my signal and wifi is not blue is colour its white and side button vibration is not working

Last edited:

Ammo90

Oct 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so i was installed this theme on my i9003 kpq but the launcher that we r using it remains same after installing ur theme we r unable to change it and next thing if we install other launcher it doesn.t work and after reboot samsung logo keeps on blinking

brother, can you please using normal font, it is very irritating for people to read the comment you post. No offense, just please, use normal font.

rockyseenu

Sep 24, 2011
Bangalore
Really cool work, Tarun......

Great theme with neat features, status bar is awesome.....

Thumbs up :eek: cheers.

--------------------------------------------------------

GALAXY SL I9003 - KPQ - Deodexed - UC KERNEL - CWM by Amit.

sandeepsivia

Dec 12, 2011
punjab
Tarunagg plz solve the problems

so i was installed this theme on my i9003 kpq but the launcher that we r using it remains same after installing ur theme we r unable to change it and next thing if we install other launcher it doesn.t work and after reboot samsung logo keeps on blinking one more thing my signal and wifi is not blue is colour its white and side button vibration is not working

nitinvaid

I don't have this problem

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App

deepanshu sharma

Oct 18, 2011
New Delhi
ok im getting one problem.
when i tried to turn on the gps from toggle bar it force closed.
anyone know the solution??
EDIT:i rebooted the phone once and now its working without any trouble.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts