[Q] How to make the background transparent when scrolling within TF3D?

Search This thread

sawo

Dec 4, 2006
Stara Zagora
Hi, i wanted to make the curtains transparent, so i got NoCurtains.cab from some thread here, but when i start scrolling between the buttons (home, people, internet etc.) the whole screen goes darker except for the bottom curtain.
To describe better what i mean i included a screenshot:
4tvdlk.jpg

Notice how the bottom curtain is transparent while the rest of the screen is dark. This is even more visible on the phone itself so my question is: is it possible to make the whole screen overlay transparent when scrolling? Or maybe there is mod already made for that, but i cant find it anywhere.
Also i tried some other mods that make the curtains transparent, but none of them made any difference.
Thanks in advance :)

Unknownforce

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2008
I've been looking for this too, or if you could just make the bottom curtain the same "tinted" look but still keep the transparent slider/curtain.

sawo

Dec 4, 2006
Stara Zagora
To make the transparency amount the same, i will need to find the image files of the overlay, but if i find them, i will make them fully transparent so.. :)
edit: im using the manila editor, but i cant find the images that are displayed when scrolling between the tabs. Does anyone have idea which images are displayed in this condition?

Last edited:

joey jojo

Mar 16, 2005
Leeds - UK
www.facebook.com
the link is dead for that file that gets rid of the shade while scrolling!!

can someone who has a copy upload it for me please?

it is the only file tonight i want and i cant have it, i have searched also. lol

Paul. :D

creedin

Nov 28, 2008
just replace the manila with this one

remove the .zip

Attachments

• 43aedb65_manila.zip
    512 bytes · Views: 95

kien

Apr 17, 2005
Link does work, here it is, I've not tested it yet.

Attachments

• 43aedb65_manila.zip
    158 bytes · Views: 147

raydlight

Oct 8, 2008
I've a Vodafone HTC Touch Diamond. I want to know how to remove the white shade while sliding between the pages. There some Panorama background and it doesn't look good while I sliding it. Are there transparent manila file somewhere? I can't find it in this forum.
The manilafile I found here doesn't work.

Thank you