Change base colour of HTC sense 6 theme.

Search This thread

kpf16

Nov 19, 2010
March
I have updated to HTC sense 6 and currently using the one of the 4 set themes. I hate the presets of colour. Is their a way to change the green etc preset colour to the old style blue in the 5.5 version of sense?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

kpf16

Nov 19, 2010
March
Yes I have the official update so no themes in the play store then?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

NZLion

Feb 1, 2011
Auckland
teh.geek.nz
I didn't like any of the default sets of colour highlights, but I use a red and black wallpaper, so all the highlights being Red was an acceptable option for me.
If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights. I wouldn't be surprised if this supports custom colours sometime soon

x51

Apr 23, 2008
If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights. I wouldn't be surprised if this supports custom colours sometime soon

I cant find this option anywhere... what am i missing?
I have the latest sense 6 toolbox. I assumed it would be under interface mods or sense mods.. don't see it.

I like the dark color headers.. but I hate the green highlights.. if i could make them blue that would be nice.

autogeek

Aug 25, 2012
I cant find this option anywhere... what am i missing?
I have the latest sense 6 toolbox. I assumed it would be under interface mods or sense mods.. don't see it.

I like the dark color headers.. but I hate the green highlights.. if i could make them blue that would be nice.

It's the first option under interface. Sense themes.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Jun 7, 2014
... If you use the Sense 6 Toolbox module for Xposed on a rooted device, you can set it to use all Red, Green or Blue highlights...

Perhaps I am wrong or I missed something, but after installing Toolbox 6 I did not find an option to keep the general colour in black and only change the highlight-colour to blue (like in Sense 5.5). There were only some predefined theme-colour-combinations like "blue-blue" or "black-green" or "black-orange" ...

Please HTC bring my old black/blue style back!