[Flyer/View][SPLASH][BOOT][DOWN] Assorted Graphical Goodies! (Rated G thru PG-13)

Search This thread

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
Custom Flyer/EVO View 4G Splash Images, Boot Animations and Down Animations!

ALL SPLASH IMAGES ARE NOW AVAILABLE

During my work with kevinrocksman we began branching out and trying to provide a "one-stop-shop" experience for the EVO View 4G. I began creating some simple splash images for use in his Multi-Function Tool and with the introduction of the Cypher Dynamics Team the demand and requests for some of my images increased. As to not keep some of these goodies from our Flyer-owning brothers and sisters I am here to proudly offer these same collections to all!

PLEASE NOTE: THE BOOT ANIMATION INSTALLERS WILL WORK FOR THE FLYER! Disclaimer: As always, flash at your own risk...you flash, you're responsible.

Requirements for a Custom Splash:
Send the following information to me in a PM!
**Image must be 1024x600 Minimum or Larger! I will consider smaller images on a per request basis, the smaller the image the poorer the quality!
**Image Link or Location
**Orientation: Landscape or Portrait
**Additional Text
**Layout Idea

Prerequisites
**S-OFF
**Custom ROM
**Normal RUU with Custom Kernel

Installation Instructions:
**Click the Splash Image you wish to Download
**Download the File (.RAR)
**Extract with WINRAR or 7-ZIP
**Navigate to Folder where files were Extracted
**Double-click on FLASHSPLASH.BAT and Follow the On-Screen Instructions

HTC & Android Collection

Games

Last edited:

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
******BOOT ANIMATIONS******

MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU FLASH THESE YOU HAVE A CUSTOM ROM OR A REGULAR RUU WITH A MODIFIED KERNEL!

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO INSTALL:

CLICK THE BOOTANIMATION YOU WANT
DOWNLOAD THE FILE
EXTRACT IT WITH WINRAR OR 7-ZIP
THEN GO TO THE FOLDER IT EXTRACTED TO
CLICK FLASHBOOT.BAT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
ONCE ANIMATION STARTS PLAYING ON DEVICE PRESS CTRL + C TO GET ACCESS TO YOUR DEVICE BACK.

(REGULAR BOOT ANIMATIONS "NO SOUND")

TV SHOWS

GAMES

CYANOGEN

SPORTS

RANDOM

ANIMATIONS MADE BY http://surrogate-self.com(converted by kevinrocksman)

ANIMATIONS MADE BY SCABES(converted by kevinrocksman)

ANIMATIONS MADE BY REQUEST(converted by kevinrocksman)

(DOWN ANIMATIONS)

(SOUND ANIMATIONS)

Made by Kevinrocksman

Last edited:
Reactions: burnie022

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
******DOWN ANIMATIONS******

MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU FLASH THESE YOU HAVE A CUSTOM ROM OR A REGULAR RUU WITH A MODIFIED KERNEL!

DOWNLOAD THE FILE
CLICK FLASHDOWN.BAT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

(REGULAR DOWN ANIMATIONS "NO SOUND")

Reactions: burnie022

Scabes24

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
Nice work guys! I'll post the bootanimations I've been porting once I've tested all of them (over 30 of em now). Glad to see I'm not the only one playing with graphics here ;)

BTW I'm putting together a thread for all UI/theme mods over the next couple days so if either of you has anything you'd like to add let me know.

Sent from my HTC Flyer.

Reactions: E.T.Heil

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
Nice work guys! I'll post the bootanimations I've been porting once I've tested all of them (over 30 of em now). Glad to see I'm not the only one playing with graphics here ;)

BTW I'm putting together a thread for all UI/theme mods over the next couple days so if either of you has anything you'd like to add let me know.

Sent from my HTC Flyer.

"You are never alone..." :D

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
Flyer Tester Needed!

Ok, we are in need of someone with a Flyer to test the boot animation installer that we have. Could a Flyer owner download one of the boot animations and let us know if everything works out alright? :D

Scabes24

Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yeah ill give it a go when I get back to my pc. As long as it sends the bootanimaton.zip to /data/local it should work fine i think.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: E.T.Heil

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
Eight more splash screens added to the OP and #2! Check'em out! I can modify any existing image you see within the first two posts, let me know if you want one tweaked! I can also use actual photographs you have of your CAR/PET/SON/DAUGHTER/SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER/ALIEN/STARSHIP and so on!

Edit: I will also do ADULT-themed splash images...PM me for information as I will not post them for all the young-uns to get to!

Scabes24

Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
Sorry guys I completely forgot to test lol, keep getting sidetracked with the upcoming release of the One X.. :) will do it when I wake up.

P.S. We share the same dropbox folder with Spartan correct?

Sent from my HTC Flyer.

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
more images coming! Switched shifts at work, from really dead to busy overnite...stay tuned!

Let me know which images I should keep or get rid of, could use some ideas...I can do ROM related splashes as well for those who are cooking, and if you want one for a ROM you already have I'll try and get permission for it!

Sent from my cypherROM'd PG41200 using XDA Premium HD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thanks guys yall rock!!!
    Eight more splash screens added to the OP and #2! Check'em out! I can modify any existing image you see within the first two posts, let me know if you want one tweaked! I can also use actual photographs you have of your CAR/PET/SON/DAUGHTER/SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER/ALIEN/STARSHIP and so on!

Edit: I will also do ADULT-themed splash images...PM me for information as I will not post them for all the young-uns to get to!
    Clearer instructions

Just tried this last night. Worked fine, but I found the written instructions a bit confusing: "Double-click on FLASHSPLASH.BAT and Follow the On-Screen Instructions"

When I did this, after it installed, it demoed the boot animation, but did not make clear that the installation was done, or successful. I went ahead and control-C to kill the .bat, but was prepared to have problems.

Perhaps writing something like "When the boot animation is installed, it will be shown on your device. At this point, everything is done, and you can control-c to regain control of your device." or similar.
    ******BOOT ANIMATIONS******

DOWNLOAD THE FILE
    CLICK FLASHBOOT.BAT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
    ONCE ANIMATION STARTS PLAYING ON DEVICE PRESS CTRL + C TO GET ACCESS TO YOUR DEVICE BACK.

(REGULAR BOOT ANIMATIONS "NO SOUND")

TV SHOWS

GAMES

CYANOGEN

SPORTS

RANDOM

ANIMATIONS MADE BY http://surrogate-self.com(converted by kevinrocksman)

ANIMATIONS MADE BY SCABES(converted by kevinrocksman)

ANIMATIONS MADE BY REQUEST(converted by kevinrocksman)

(DOWN ANIMATIONS)

(SOUND ANIMATIONS)

Made by Kevinrocksman

******DOWN ANIMATIONS******

DOWNLOAD THE FILE
    CLICK FLASHDOWN.BAT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

(REGULAR DOWN ANIMATIONS "NO SOUND")