GT-P5100 Sim unlock

Search This thread

belowskey

Mar 15, 2011
Same Problem no connection internet

made root, tried few programs such as Galaxy 3 Unlock etc, but it not works. I can go to CM10 if its really helps, but I think doesn`t matter

I have the same problem after rom CM10 Install, no signal or pin code from provider.
But if you use te APP Wifi Speed Booster it ask for your pin code and you have contact whit internet (your provider).
But after restart the problem still there.
Have someone I solution, maby a other modem or kernel??????

.::Rizwan::.

Sep 11, 2006
KMVTU000LM
You have to root your device and change nv_data.bin file.

Try this:
1. Copy nv_data.bin file from efs folder to your PC
2. On your PC open nv_data.bin in a hex editor (XVI32 or similar), go to hex address 181468, you should see FF 01 00 00 00
3. change 01 (after FF) to 00 (it's a network lock flag) and save
4. On your tab: delete nv_data.bin and nv_data.bin.md5 from efs folder and put modified one. Then reboot device.

Put you sim card and enjoy :)

ataigun

Apr 1, 2009
You have to root your device and change nv_data.bin file.

Try this:
1. Copy nv_data.bin file from efs folder to your PC
2. On your PC open nv_data.bin in a hex editor (XVI32 or similar), go to hex address 181468, you should see FF 01 00 00 00
3. change 01 (after FF) to 00 (it's a network lock flag) and save
4. On your tab: delete nv_data.bin and nv_data.bin.md5 from efs folder and put modified one. Then reboot device.

Put you sim card and enjoy :)

WARNING !!!!
This method not working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P5100 (3G)
After i make this method, my tab2 not connecting to GSM network, display "Emergency call only" message instead network GSM name,
i try to scan GSM network manualy, find available networks, select network with coresponding SIM, diplay registered on network,
and if check status connection it show something like Unavailable Service on Orange network and "Emergency call only".
The android settings for 3G Mobile connection is OK, with APN and all settings.

Before i try this method i make a backup EFS with EFS Professional.
After restored my EFS with same program, it working OK mobile connection, but remain locked to network.

DONT TRY THIS METHOD, YOU LOSE 3G MOBILE ON YOUR TABLET !!!