SOLVED: process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Search This thread

xGary

Jul 15, 2010
SOLVED
Installed gmail and gtalk back and cleared all data/cache of google related services/apps

I removed a few files with root manager and now when I boot up I get this message the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I also cannot download apps. It hangs at “Downloading”

I did pull all the apk and odex files to my comp before removing.

Update
I reinstalled gmail and cleared data/cache for most google apps and it fixed the pop up part. I had to relogin to my google account but im still unable to download anything.

Update 2
I reinstalled gtalk and now when I start the market app I get a process com.android.vending force close error.

Last edited:

bigrndahouse

Dec 29, 2011
I know this is solved however, i'm on an Epic 4g Touch and it kept flashing these errors. It will take you forever to click ok on each one and at the same time trying to get to Menu Settings ... I just pressed power+Volume up buttons till the Galaxy logo came on and chose Factory wipe and Wipe cache..all is great now.

udupa82

Aug 8, 2011
Clear data from Google service framework and all other Google related apps n services... if you need to remove and install restart then it should be fine...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda app-developers app

alexb83

Dec 2, 2012
SOLVED: process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

Clear data from Google service framework and all other Google related apps n services... if you need to remove and install restart then it should be fine...

I solvede it by removing browser sync from Settings --> Google --> Account --> Browser.
As I use Dolphin Browser as default browser, synchronization cannot recognize it.

Reactions: JURAMA

seroesh

Mar 28, 2013
Rawalpindi
I think mine got fixed when I disabled google sync contacts... whoever has com.google.process.gapps error persistent even after trying everything.. go to accounts > google > synch all and you'll where the error occurs just disable sync for that and it wud work.. I'll let you know if the error returns at my end.

jande425

Sep 2, 2012
help :)

i am getting "unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" whenever i "sync all" and then try to do something

i am running viperone 3.1.0 RC2

tried erasing app cache

anyone any ideas? i am currently downloading the gapps android 4.3 package should i flash that???

Spike-Lab

Apr 10, 2015
spikelaboratory.com
Hello guys. I am Buda1996 founder of Spike Lab.

Here i want to tell you that all our old personal accouynts will be closed.
We will post only trought this acount and act as one team which we are .
We will also post our old account nicks on end of our messages so you know with which one of us , you have talked with.

Some developing news: Sources are up ,we will support as much devies as we can.Make requests freeley.

Thank you for your support.

Buda1996

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOLVED
    Installed gmail and gtalk back and cleared all data/cache of google related services/apps

I removed a few files with root manager and now when I boot up I get this message the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

I also cannot download apps. It hangs at “Downloading”

I did pull all the apk and odex files to my comp before removing.

Update
    I reinstalled gmail and cleared data/cache for most google apps and it fixed the pop up part. I had to relogin to my google account but im still unable to download anything.

Update 2
    I reinstalled gtalk and now when I start the market app I get a process com.android.vending force close error.
    permanent solution

I tried all of these and it still pops up....should I just re install everything?
    SOLVED: process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly

I solvede it by removing browser sync from Settings --> Google --> Account --> Browser.
    As I use Dolphin Browser as default browser, synchronization cannot recognize it.