phones4u customers read here

Search This thread

insom

Oct 16, 2006
London
Sony entertainment stuff is claimed through the app - Xperia lounge

Voucher will prove take 14-28 days so you can't cancel. Contract after redeeming voucher.

If you got the gourmet society voucher if.you sign up now you get the chance to win more free stuff, I won another wireless speaker

Sent from my D6503 using xda app-developers app

Hi,

Can you explain to gourmet society voucher?Where we have to sign up and how we going to claim things with gourmet society voucher?

Thanks

shotgunfool

Sep 13, 2008
I'm currently at the cinema but from what I can remember is there is a small card in the box from your delivery that has a Web address on that is something on the lines or prizes.phones4u.Co.UK

You have a unique code to type and enter your details and you will get a sign up for gourmet society and a chance to win a prize, I won a Nokia wireless music receiver. For the Xperia lounge app, you install it, install something from inside the app called "pass" and it will give you a redeemable code that will allow you to download the games and movies.

If I remember more I will let you know.

I took a load of photos today of my local harbour and will upload some to see quality

Reactions: insom

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
yeah, its here...... and even more shocking, the guy at phones4u that i spoke to weren't full of crap

Attachments

• 20140419_094108.jpg
    20140419_094108.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 269

myuranking

Aug 29, 2010
Loving the Z2!

Anyone signed up with any EE plans? Just wondering if anyone knows if we have access to deezer for free because EE offers it on all their plans.

Cheers

rehanraza

Feb 7, 2008
London
I'm currently at the cinema but from what I can remember is there is a small card in the box from your delivery that has a Web address on that is something on the lines or prizes.phones4u.Co.UK

You have a unique code to type and enter your details and you will get a sign up for gourmet society and a chance to win a prize, I won a Nokia wireless music receiver. For the Xperia lounge app, you install it, install something from inside the app called "pass" and it will give you a redeemable code that will allow you to download the games and movies.

I took a load of photos today of my local harbour and will upload some to see quality

uploadfromtaptalk1398281765240.jpg
I ot

Hi,

Can you explain to gourmet society voucher?Where we have to sign up and how we going to claim things with gourmet society voucher?

Thanks

Yeah that sucks, still on awaiting stock, i suppose i did get loads of cashback on mine though, so an extra few days isnt the end of the world, just sucks so much -.- considering the website states delivery of tomorrow =/

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://imgur.com/a/oMQyr

Some images of the harbour.

Playing with Auto, Manual and Panoramic.

Didnt realise on the panaramic if you press the shutter button before getting to the end it leaves the black on the end of the images.