[ROM] Sabotage Sense V1.4 2.3.4 Mixed Sense (2/11/2012) post 2 updated (2/16/12)

Search This thread

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I'm not refering to connection speed.... That is my actual download speeds in kilobytes. The ffull throttle patch doesn't affect the connection speed it just eliminates the phone side throttle. I've noticed though that when I'm being throttled my 3g typically drops to 1x for periods of time and switching to airplane mode brings 3g back but as soon as I try using a lot of data it will drop back to 1x.

Sent from my Sabotaged Droid Incredible 2.

Last edited:

Blkbty

Feb 10, 2011
NORCO
Oh i was using speed test i thought that was DL speed or it said it was how do you check actual ?

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I just download a big file and watch the numbers. You can estimate the average by how long it takes to download a specific file size.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Ya know. Something I miss seeing is the transparent status bar. I can get it to work on cm7 but I never was able to make a working version for sense roms.

Blkbty

Feb 10, 2011
NORCO
Hope things get better ....love your work and thanks for all the great support

dimitri407

Jun 19, 2007
So I just got the Incredible 2 and am trying this ROM. It is simply amazing but I had one question. Is anyone having an issue with Google Talk force closing when trying to video call someone?

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
So I just got the Incredible 2 and am trying this ROM. It is simply amazing but I had one question. Is anyone having an issue with Google Talk force closing when trying to video call someone?

I haven't tried it myself but I have seen post where oth3rs have had that problem. You may post in q and a and see what comes up there.

Blkbty

Feb 10, 2011
NORCO
Man I love this ROM I switched to your cm7 ROM to help out and had to flash back missed how smooth this ROM is :)

cnshough

Oct 23, 2010
I'm having some issues with tethering. I have had some terrible speeds for the past couple of months when using wifi tether, barnacle, usb tethering, Pdanet, and even the built in 3ghotspot. I thought my service was the problem, but yesterday Iwas able e to watch videos on my phone just fine. Then I turn tethering on and jump on the laptop the connection just sucks. No more streaming. It will play a second or two, then buffer, and on and on. If I let it download some first, I can watch the progress go agonizing slow. Any ideas? I've tried two different laptops and the problem persists.

I'm using the latest version of Sabotage.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
How much data have you used for the month? My first guess would be is that you are being throttled because the only time I have slow tethering is when I use lots of data.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I know I've been MIA recently. Dealing with some personal issues. Gonna try getting things straightened out on the update tonight if I can.

HogFan77

Apr 23, 2011
Denver, Co
Trying to dl the sic-end theme, and devhost keeps failing to dl. Anyone have a mirror? TIA

Never mind, I got it to dl from my laptop.

Sent via my Condemned CM7.2 incREDible 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Sabotage Sense. This ROM is based on the 5.10.605.9 OTA with a few additions, a little white added and drellisdee's #21 Kernel. From what I've found so far everything in this ROM works. I've also included an optional themed IME_MOD keyboard, wireless tether, and some Sense 3.0 beauty. There are now 3 versions of this ROM. Sabotage Sense which is the base ROM with a black and white theme, Sabotage 666th Sense which has the pulldown animation as seen in the video and Sabotage sic-end Sense which has the full theme but has the notification background animation removed to please the ones that may be offended by it ;) (been there done that lol)

The right Rosie button is also redirected to LaunchKey to allow you to choose the function of the button. To set it up open LaunchKey and select your desired function. Or select custom menu in LaunchKey to make your own menu of 8 items to choose from using the right Rosie button.

credits:

stoney666 for coming aboard and helping out with the clock and pulldown animation
    trock79
    drellisdee
    jermaine151
    wdfowty
    wildstang83
    nitsuj17
    I know there's others so if I forgot you my apologies.. just let me know :)

As always... what you do with your device is soley your responsibilty. No one here is to blame for anything that may go wrong.

sabotage_ls.png
    sabotage_hs.png

sabotage_note.png
    sabotage_app.png

Downloads

Sabotage Sense V1.4

mirror: http://goo-inside.me/devs/CondemnedSoul/Incredible_2/Sabotage_Sense_V1.4.zip

Flash this from recovery for stock transition animations

One bug I can confirm is if you choose the weather lockscreen you will get a FC. Flashing nitsuj17's Sense3 patch resolves this. All the other styles work and shortcuts can be modified with no issues.

As always... what you do with your device is soley your responsibilty. No one here is to blame for anything that may go wrong.
    V1.4 Mods and Add-Ons

Sabotaged Compact Rosie - Flash from recovery

Kg0yo2hh

sic-end Sense theme R.1 - flash from recovery over ROM

666th Sense R.1 - Flash from recovery over ROM

Wake with volume rockers - Flash from recovery (first boot may take a couple minutes... don't be alarmed)

Flash from recovery
    Recent apps in pulldown

The following mods can be flashed from recovery.
    CRT on/off animations - adds CRT on/off animations but breaks soft key lights.
    Full Throttle - removed the built in data throttle (will cause a FC if you select mobile network settings)
    CRT on/off animations with Full Throttle - combination of the above 2 ;)

For those wondering what "Full Throttle" is....
    Here is a little about this mod:

1. What does this do?
    This modifies the services.jar file located in system/framework, that allows you to have an un-throttled data access. You don't have to worry about modifying anything yourself. This only removes the built in android throttle. Your carrier can still throttle data at their discretion.

2. Will this make my Data faster?
    In some cases, YES. This has NO effect on actual phone signal. This only takes the throttle off, so you can download, or play games and not have to worry about it hitting a certain peak and lagging from that point on.

3. If I flash this, will it break my phone?
    Sort-of. This will cause Force Closes when you try to select Mobile Network in Settings. Thats the only thing you should notice. You can still kill Data with a widget or any other sort-of alternative way you want to. This should not physically harm your phone though.

Changelog:

2/11/11 - Added ICS screen transitions. Updated system apps. Modded framework for super smooth scrolling. Adjusted volume steps from 7 to 15. Adjusted tweaks. I know there's more too....
    12/31/11 - Fully optimized all possible apks. Adjusted build prop and tweaks.
    12/19/11 - Updated to new OTA, changed base to white theme added more Sense 3.0
    12/11/11 - Fixed MMS added stock version with no theme.
    12/9/11 - Initial release.
    Ok... Rosie is straight now. Just a couple minor things to take care of and the base version will be up. Zips for themes will follow ;)

disconnecktie said:
    Some people complain just to complain and then others follow suit because they don't have a mind of their own. Kind of like the occupy wallstreet people.
    Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Yeah. While I obviously think that Christianity is not a crutch as some think it is, I do think that people are allowed to have their own opinions and don't have to think a certain way cuz they think they're supposed to.

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Forum Runner
    Link for radio is in post #14. md5 sum is in post #19 :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1390225&page=2