ATT S3 development fund raiser for the legendary scotts rom

Search This thread

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
As a long time user of Scotts Rom for the Galaxy Note 2, I continue to be absolutely impressed with his talents, tenacity towards refining his builds and how great they run. Nothing fancy, just the smoothest, de bloated as close to stock as you can get without all that att nastiness.

He does not own an ATT S3 and thus that to me is a major bummer.

So in speaking with Scott, he has fully committed to building his amazing roms for the ATT S3. My reason for this, I recently bought my wife an S3 and would like to have his work on her phone.

He has already done an amazing job with developing a rom for the Verizon S3 which you can see here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1832070

First, take a look at the amazing feedback he gets for the Note 2, 475 pages of positivity
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1986893

There is a direct link to donate and the funds go directly to him.
http://www.gofundme.com/scottsroms-ATT-S3-Fund

We are hoping to get $550 so he can buy it straight out. In return we get what will probably be one of the best S3 roms out there today. And his long term commitment to refine this rom just like he does with the Note2

Lets make this happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

woodydog

May 19, 2012
OHIO
I wish this would have happened a long time ago. Loved his ROMs on the HTC one x. Wish I could help but all my donations go to task. If he came over I would throw down something for when I need a change from AOKP would love love to have him here awesome dev

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

Reactions: Suzook1

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
the confidence posting you just made helps mate. I concur, he has cooked up some absolutely spectacular roms in the past and will so in the future !!!!!!!!

kebran

Oct 18, 2012
I'm one of the ones who asked already so I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
Up tp $70 in a few hours. Lets keep it going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

kebran

Oct 18, 2012
Scott has the fastest, most battery eff. clean roms I,ve seen. I am currently using his rom on my note 2 and would love to have this on my wifes s III. He develops roms for many devices, including the verizon s iii, but needs the att s iii to test and develop for us.. Check out his threads on the att and verizon note 2 and verison s iii devloper threads and see how others praise him for his work. If you want the most stable battery eff. rom available help us get the att s iii. Scott made the commitment to develop for this phone but can't affford to buy it just for us. If interested check the link above on OP, if enough people get on board it wouldn't cost us much each and would be well worth it.

Wilcox12

Jan 29, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
I'll throw in 20 on pay day and talk to some friends about contributing. Rom is just what I'm looking for!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Suzook1

Jun 12, 2010
Bump. Up to $70 on fundme. Come on guys and gals lets make it happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

JayRolla

Mar 8, 2011
Does he build off touchcrap ROMs or from Google source. If he just modifies stock ROM it can't be good. Touch wiz just sucks overall no one can make it good. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium HD app

Ends

Oct 24, 2011
South Boston, VA
Does he build off touchcrap ROMs or from Google source. If he just modifies stock ROM it can't be good. Touch wiz just sucks overall no one can make it good. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Premium HD app

If it's features your looking for then TW is the answer. If it's customization then aosp. TW will never be as customizable as aosp and aosp will never have the features of TW. You apparently love customization. I live my features.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
What's the difference between this and say Serenity or Devils Reject that we have now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I really haven't heard of anything other than remove AT&T bloatware and make it battery efficient. If that is your thing, try out CSROM. Where is the magic here that makes it worth buying this guy a phone? Heck, root stock and remove bloat with TBU.

Someone has to do some convincing if my wallet is going to open.
    I wish this would have happened a long time ago. Loved his ROMs on the HTC one x. Wish I could help but all my donations go to task. If he came over I would throw down something for when I need a change from AOKP would love love to have him here awesome dev

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
    Tossed $20 into the ring. Would love to see his roms on the s3.
    I'm one of the ones who asked already so I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    I have Scots rom for my note 2... he is an amazing developer and very humble. I vouch for his work any day. Fast efficient with a stock feel. If I didn't have my note I would be Down....

If some people think it's as easy as removing bloatware etc, is not. Not all developers are the same believe me and they all claim the same things for the most part. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app