[Q] Sprint HTC One

Search This thread

kdoran531

Mar 18, 2014
Hello all, i am having trouble getting my Sprint HTC One back to stock. I have tried the RUU from the Dev pages but it keeps giving me an error about the "side by side configuration". I am running windows 7 64bit and these are the specs on my phone,

Sprint HTC One
modelid: PN0720000
cidnum: SPCS_001
Version-main: 4.06.651.4
product: m7_wls
version-bootloader: 1.56.0000

I am HTC Dev unlocked and S-ON

Any help I could get getting me back to stock would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited:

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
Hello all, i am having trouble getting my Sprint HTC One back to stock. I have tried the RUU from the Dev pages but it keeps giving me an error about the "side by side configuration". I am running windows 7 64bit and these are the specs on my phone,

Sprint HTC One
modelid: PN0720000
cidnum: SPCS_001
Version-main: 4.06.651.4
product: m7_wls
version-bootloader: 1.56.0000

I am HTC Dev unlocked and S-ON

Any help I could get getting me back to stock would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Did you check the MD5 to make sure it was a good download?
Did you re-lock your bootloader?

Last edited:

kdoran531

Mar 18, 2014
Try a different USB port (USB2 work the best),different cable,different PC :)

I have tried different usb ports, and downloaded from multiple mirror sites, and tried a different cable. But I dont have any other pcs to try it on. I dont believe it is a usb or cable issue, I get that error as soon as I try to open the program. It wont even try to load.

Last edited:

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
just to confirm, you're tying to install the 4.06 RUU, right?

if yes, are you extracting the zip then running exe? run as administrator?

only other suggestion would be to try to use fastboot to flash the rom.zip from the extracted RUU

kdoran531

Mar 18, 2014
just to confirm, you're tying to install the 4.06 RUU, right?

if yes, are you extracting the zip then running exe? run as administrator?

only other suggestion would be to try to use fastboot to flash the rom.zip from the extracted RUU

I figured out how to make it work. I dowloaded the 3.05.651.6 RUU and it started just fine, so I swapped out the ron.zip and it got me back to stock!

Thank you for your help, I greatly appreciate it!!!!