Anyone in the U.S. using this on AT&T?

Search This thread

Slash8915

Dec 9, 2009
Texas
I was just wondering how well this device, (Specifically the CLT-L29) works on AT&T? Do you have full LTE? Do you happen to have VOLTE?

Dbeayon

Feb 20, 2008
This should work fine on ATT. It has the bands. I just ordered one to use on TMobile. It doesn't work on TMobile 66 and 71.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Check this article: https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-buy-huawei-p20-pro-usa,news-26928.html/

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

This should work fine on ATT. It has the bands. I just ordered one to use on TMobile. It doesn't work on TMobile 66 and 71.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-buy-huawei-p20-pro-usa,news-26928.html

Last edited:

FrenchJo67

Sep 1, 2016
I got mine 3 days ago and works like a charm. P20 pro dual SIM. Clt29 from Singapore. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).
Lte , visual voicemail works !
There is no band 29 and 30 which I used 7% of the time (on my note 8) in NY metro but for the moment this was not a challenge.

gtsai

Dec 1, 2008
What on T-mobile? anyone here tried it in tmobile USA? never mind. found answer in first box.

Last edited:

tedtarg

Oct 23, 2011
. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).

does that mean that your new P20 Pro IMEI was not accepted by them?

I have an at&t sim card which was previously activated on my note3... i now have a singapore p20 pro and want to use the at&t sim..can i simply swap the sim?

swadhwani1

Apr 10, 2015
I got mine 3 days ago and works like a charm. P20 pro dual SIM. Clt29 from Singapore. Registered my note8's IMEI with at&t (totally accepted by them).
There is no band 29 and 30 which I used 7% of the time (on my note 8) in NY metro but for the moment this was not a challenge.

How did you get Visual Voicemail to work? I am in Italy right now and picked up one here that is unlocked. I threw my ATT Sim Card into it and its working great but still cant visual voicemail. IMEI used on the number is the S8+