[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy ON7 [SM-G600FY/F]

Search This thread
May 25, 2016
Minas Gerais
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Audio
Sensors
Flash
Video recording
GPS
Wifi
Bluetooth

Not's Working :
Camera
voLTE

Credits:
vince2678

Instructions:
Download the latest build and gapps
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and gapps
Reboot

Downloads :
G600FY/F
Google Apps

Reporting Bugs
DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

XDA:DevDB Information
Lineage OS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy On7

Contributors
MRJOHN3904(JOHN_LINO), vince2678
Source Code: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916/

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2019-01-02

Created 2018-11-28
Last Updated 2019-03-02

Zirgom

Nov 16, 2015
Camera and random reboots are the only bugs plssss fix it sooooooon. Cheeeersss dev ?

Ares Shrestha

Nov 6, 2017
ISSUE: After installing the ROM the Sim cards were not detected, I tried wiping cache, reinstalling airplane mode and all but nothing worked.
Has anyone encountered the same problem?
If fixed, please share.
Thanks

Reactions: Xxxnano

Weuiwer

Mar 17, 2012
I can't flash it because it says my model is ". " Really it says it's a dot. So I checked my build.prop to see it says my model is "on7eltetur" How can I apply this rom to my phone ?

Reactions: Viraj Naik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    Video recording
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth

Not's Working :
    Camera
    voLTE

Credits:
    vince2678

Instructions:
    Download the latest build and gapps
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and gapps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    G600FY/F
    Google Apps

Reporting Bugs
    DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy On7

Contributors
    MRJOHN3904(JOHN_LINO), vince2678
    Source Code: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916/

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2019-01-02

Created 2018-11-28
    Last Updated 2019-03-02
    Oh god plz resolve volte probleme plz.
    ISSUE: After installing the ROM the Sim cards were not detected, I tried wiping cache, reinstalling airplane mode and all but nothing worked.
    Has anyone encountered the same problem?
    If fixed, please share.
    Thanks
    Sir normal jio 4g volte sim not work this rom no volte any solution?
    I can't flash it because it says my model is ". " Really it says it's a dot. So I checked my build.prop to see it says my model is "on7eltetur" How can I apply this rom to my phone ?