[ROM][TN] MIJJz Slim-n-Trim ICS *Tablet Mode Ready* [4.0.4][v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sjsharksfan420

Dec 16, 2011
www.interwebsource.com
I just want to say that all this app neads is for a developers to make a kind of search engine, to search threads that have already answeard questions that subcribers got the the amswer for it in theads posted pages beforenjj. Its my idea im looking to patten it. If any developers want to join in let me know . humbertosapien@sbcglobal.net. Just holla @your boy. Just proof of evidence for all you people..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

You patten it and I will patent it! LOL!

sj

Sent from my SGS2 Epic 4G Touch on AoKPm5 FD26 OS4.0.4 with dpi @ 128 using parent Blue Tap@Talk 2 Pro

Reactions: ghostzyden

Admiral2145

Sep 28, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3
Google Pixel 6
Couple of quick questions.

Fist off, the *#*#3282#*#* dialer code isn't working for me, is this the correct code?

Also I have a modded phone.apk from my trials with cm9 that allows you to uncheck voicemail notifications, would this work here with the tablet ui? I can upload it if needed. I will note that it's not themed to match here, however I don't find this to be a problem if it means I can stop the notification.

This things coming together nicely boys, I don't think I can say thank you enough.

Aokp and AOSP don't support ## codes... Use a tw rom like Blazer 4.1

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

nathan7

Nov 1, 2007
Excellent rom. Thank you. I just updated to 1.8. Question for directory bind when u turn on the phone do u have to do binding every time or I am doing some thing wrong ? 2) how to turn off screen tapping vibration ? I did turn off everything in setting .

Red_Kamel

Aug 1, 2011
Nashville
Excellent rom. Thank you. I just updated to 1.8. Question for directory bind when u turn on the phone do u have to do binding every time or I am doing some thing wrong ? 2) how to turn off screen tapping vibration ? I did turn off everything in setting .

In directory bind set up your entry and then in preferences check bind on boot and alternate dbase mgmt. Then you can just go back in after reboot and toggle the entry back on. I don't get screen tapping feedback. Settings, sound, uncheck vibrate on touch for hard buttons. Language and input, android keyboard settings, uncheck vibrate on keypress

Reactions: nathan7

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
I got my phone swapped out because of a faulty head phone jack. Is it safe to restore the backup I had of this ROM on the old phone?
And is it part of this rom that the play store doesnt automatically download all of your apps? I never did a clean install before to notice this...

bigtoysrock

Jul 28, 2010
Leander,TX
I got my phone swapped out because of a faulty head phone jack. Is it safe to restore the backup I had of this ROM on the old phone?
And is it part of this rom that the play store doesnt automatically download all of your apps? I never did a clean install before to notice this...

Its not that its not safe, but it just wont do it, MD5 should fail, nandroid uses phone ID to create one.

Reactions: fryingpan0613

Red_Kamel

Aug 1, 2011
Nashville
Are you still getting away with dirty flashes? I've been getting some hot reboots and SoD, thinking it might be from my format cache upgrade process.

Transmission sent from my slim n trim Galaxy S II.

Yes most likely. Data factory reset. Calks format all. Cache and dalvik thrice each. Flash rom. Make sure you use el26 kernel from op to flash

Last edited:
Reactions: Pheno.menon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1.9 should happen late tonight.
    Further Helpfull Instructions

MODS & EXTRAS

Turn Off The Hard Button Lights
    http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/showthread.php/797-ROM-TN-MIJJz-Slim-n-Trim-AOKP-ICS-4-0-4-v1-6-4-25-2012?p=7573#post7573

Helpfull Instructions & Work-Arounds

Installing for the First Time

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via the PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    The EL26 Kernel Tar Can Be Downloaded From HERE...http://db.tt/yGwUFb1z
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe data/factory, cache and dalvik cache
    -Flash ROM
    -Reboot

If You Want To Include a Kernel

-Flash EL26 stock CWM kernel via PDA option in ODIN/Mobile ODIN
    -When phone begins reboot, Hold Power + Volume up until boots into recovery.
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache, Dalvik.
    -Flash ROM
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik again
    -Flash Kernel
    -Reboot

Back up and Restore

To back up
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Back up
    -Wipe Cache and Dalvik
    -Flash an AOSP ICS Kernel
    -Reboot

To Restore
    -Odin EL26 kernel
    -Hold Power + Volume Up when Galaxy SII boot logo comes up to boot into Recovery
    -Wipe Data/Factory, Cache and Dalvik
    -Restore nandroid
    *If you are restoring a nandroid that you backed up via the above process, you will need to wipe cache and dalvik, then flash an AOSP ICS kernel or the ROM wont boot because it is backed up with the EL26 kernel. Then reboot.
    *If you are restoring a Gingerbread ROM, just restore and reboot.

Workaround for sd_external [Thank You kbizzle & gershee]

Instructions:
    1. DirectoryBind included in the ROM, Found Here.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1410262
    2. Set up the source and target directories as follows...
    source: /emmc target: /sdcard/external_sd
    Then save.
    3. Click on the little floppy disk on the left of the field you just added, it should turn green. this enables it!
    4. Goto preferences and enable "Bind on boot"

Now Look for emmc Folder and you will find you external_sd.

*Workaround to mount both SD locations on your PC. Use Multi Mount from the Play store.*

Need help with Tablet UI? Look at these 2 threads. Helps with setting it up.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1613742

Original thread> http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23418-mod-tabletui-for-240-dpi-legacy-devices-aokp-b32b33b34/
    Default wallpaper here> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24049504/default_wallpaper.jpg

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-54-07.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-50-49.png

Screenshot_2012-04-25-01-48-33.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-25-15-03-48.png
    v1.8 is up, see changelog for changes, not a lot but the changes made should improve performance. Enjoy.
    OP updated with 1.9. More to come, but heading out of town till Sunday. Enjoy.