2300 mah battery

Search This thread

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
Anyone have any updates on this battery? Is it worth it?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
Got mine in the mail today.. My battery came from Quebec, Canada. It's a 2300mah D710 battery. Fitment was perfect little snug but I was able to close the battery cover. Came with a paper stating the specs and recommending 4 full cycle charges before seeing full potential of the battery. Came with 68 percent charge and I topped it off to 100%.. I will update after the 4 days. If anyone wants logs of any sort or anything let me know. Hope I can help the community. Thanks to all you devs!!

I'm running

Valhalla Black FB's Edition (Build 3)
Antonx Basic with a Twist 1.1 rc2
1200mhz overclock with smartassv2 governor

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
Ok guys last night I completed my 3rd cycle charges unplugged it and went to sleep wifi off and it went down only 5% drastic change compared to my old battery. So far so good but will keep everyone posted after the 4th recommended cycle and will try to post a screeny with my battery stats later if it allows me to.. Stay tuned :)

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
4858cd7a-2a9d-219e.jpg

geekilized

Jul 23, 2011
Chicago
Can you also post screen shot of them display time, please?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
This is a screen shot from use from yesterday before I put it on the charger... So far the 3rd cycle was best so far. Wifi is always on for the majority of the day and display brightness is set on auto.

d0360e33-74d6-e577.jpg

Sario27

Mar 16, 2011
SLC
I recently purchased this battery and this has been by far my best results. This was on my 4th and final cycle before I "supposedly" should be seeing results. This was with moderate use..

JWYcH.png

O1SIe.png

gG9pk.png

Here is a screen shot of lots of use still really good results, this was during my 3rd cycle.

aLMmG.png

xz5aU.png

QCyxT.png

FYI: For some reason every time my phone gets to 1% it will be there for HOURS with this battery.. Might be something wrong with my batterystats or perhaps it just refuses to quit!!

Last edited:

vwgtiturbo1

Oct 5, 2011
Thanks FB after clearing my battery stats I definitely see the difference in this battery. Running your VB build. I will post screenshot after this battery cycle. So far so good but I think it just got better.. Thanks to all you devs..

stephen_w

Jul 24, 2011
Memphis
Just ordered one off ebay for $20. If this is really that good it will probably be the best investment yet for this phone. I'll post my results when I get it.

I am curious if you received the new battery and have you tested it? I have the stock battery and I think it may be dying a slow(ish) death.

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
I'm also considering buying one of these but I'm not sure if I wanna spend any more money on this phone since I get a new one soon

Edit: just ordered one off of amazon for like $15 should be here sometime next week
Edit #2: battery just got here. I'll let you guys know the results in a few days

Sent from my galaxy s 4g using XDA app

Last edited:
Reactions: stephen_w

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
If anyone is thinking on getting this get it. I've seen a huge improvement and I'm only on the 2nd cycle

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

mierkat09

Mar 25, 2012
Are these batteries extended? Or are they normal sized?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys as shdw03 pointed out there is now a 2300 mah battery that fits the vibrant and galaxy s 4g made by a company andida and under the vibrant page there is a thread called battery question where a Guy takes pictures of the battery in his phone and a comparison and from what he is showing in his screenshots as well as other people saying this battery is amazing. Check.it. www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S-I...da-2300mAh-Slim-Extended-Battery/280815179624.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445938&page=11

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    They are slim extended so they fit in the normal cover. It's just a little harder to snap the back on

Sent from my galaxy s 4g using XDA app
    No it doesn't. if u look at the vibrant thread there is pictures of a Guy comparing it to the stock battery and in his phone

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
    I see, 2:30 display time and probably couple hours of voice calls and battery down to 30%.

I guess it's average. By spec. standard battery can handle up to 5 hours of display time or up to 6 hours voice calls.
    Just had mine die entirely on me, in a way that the phone wouldn't boot.

Edit -- Yeah, totally dead, won't charge in the phone or in my Samsung external charger.

I can't recommend the Andida at all now.

Edit:
    The battery charged later in the evening. It might have "shut itself down" for some reason.
    On the upside, the eBay seller I used, luxuriespremier1, is standing behind the product without hesitation.