[Stock][ROM][Odin] Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 flashable firmware packages

Search This thread

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org
TESTED and WORKING ODIN FLASHABLE Packages For Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any damage done to your phone.
Use the following materials at your own risk only
!

Big Thanks To Doky73

Help Me To Create Odin Packs

(format: PHONE / CSC / MODEM versions)
GT-S6802 - India
PDA: S6802DDLF1
CSC: S6802ODDLG1
Version: 2.3.6
Date: 2012-07-04
Regions: India
DOWNLOAD

Date: 2012-07-27
DOWNLOAD

Other Firmware Add Soon..............:good:

Last edited:

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org
For FAQ

F.A.Q.

Q: Flashing any firmware to my phone will erase the network lock?
A: NO. The network (or SIM) lock still remain active. By flashing firmware you can't deactivate the lock. It's stored elsewhere.

Q: Flashing an operator specific firmware will restrict my open phone to that operator's network?
A: NO. Your phone still remain open for any SIM. Operator specific builds usually containing "only" bloatwares, wallpapers and/or browser settings, etc...

Q: Is it possible to update the PDA or MODEM only
A: Yes, You can update any one component independently if you have a good reason for, but remember: recommended to have consistent components

Q: Where is the bootloader tar and pit file?
A: those are not used for a Kies like update. You can find Add file soon*.pit and bootloader in other S6802 firmware bundles, and use if you really need it, but not necessarily needed for flashing

Q: Do I need to tick repartition?
A: NO! Leave all check-boxes as default!

Q: Really??? Do not tick repartition?
A: REALLY, I told You! Leave it unticked!!! ...And leave bootloader empty as well! COPY THAT?!?!?!

Q: Will Odin increase my custom bin counter flashing these packs?
A: No. Custom bin counter increased in case, when you flash non-stock firmware. Bundles provided here are all stock files.

Q: Wipe vs Non wipe packs?
A: Wipe pack has been build including an empty userdata partition, that way flashing a wipe pack will erase your user data.
Usually wipe packs has less issues after flashing,.......

Q: I've got no issues in the past with non wipe packs. I want to flash new firmwares by having my data untouched. Can I modify wipe pack to non wipe pack?
A: Yes: Rename PDA*.tar.md5 to *.tar, then remove the userdata.img file! Don't forget to backup, because non wipe packs sometimes leads you to boot loop, and the solution is wipe data/cache.

Also Visit My Blog For More Info[/CENTER]

Last edited:

bizlly

Mar 24, 2010
Romania - Bucharest
GT-S6802 - Philippines (Sun)
PDA: S6802DXLG1
CSC: S6802OLBLF3
Regions: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
Download

GT-S6802 - Singapore
Download

GT-S6802 - Vietnam
Download

GT-S6802 - Malaysia
Download

GT-S6802 - Indonesia
Download

GT-S6802 - Thailand
Download

GT-S6802 - United Arab Emirates
PDA: S6802JPLG1
CSC: S6802OJPLH1
Date: 2012-08-07
Regions: Arabic
Download

senotrius

Jan 4, 2011
some mirrors would be nice thank you.no one has started a section/sub-forum for this phone yet right?only have a thread for rooting this and this one with the stock firmware luckily

senotrius

Jan 4, 2011
The latest firmware ;theres one with INU and another with INS in the download description.what's the difference?which one to download.I just updated today via phone but need to reinstall firmware.

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org
is this for flashing from recovery?only single file found inside.

@ bizlly hello Friend All U Provide Firmware Support Single Pack.... Ur device Support Single Pack For Flashing Or Not.... If yes Its great If not I Wl Add Converted pack 3 Fine

PDA
CSC
Modem Odin Pack

Reply Please ...... i'm Wait For Ur Quick Reply......

Last edited:

bizlly

Mar 24, 2010
Romania - Bucharest
@ bizlly hello Friend All U Provide Firmware Support Single Pack.... Ur device Support Single Pack For Flashing Or Not.... If yes Its great If not I Wl Add Converted pack 3 Fine

PDA
CSC
Modem Odin Pack

Reply Please ...... i'm Wait For Ur Quick Reply......

Why are you so mad? if it bothers you that much that i post here, i'll just stop posting.
I thought that it is a good ideea to post here what i find over the net, couse there are very few stuff for this phone and rili hard to find. It is only one file because as far as i know this is not hacked software that you install via odin.. this is via kies!

Last edited:

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org
Flashing via kies its hard for user.... Download from sammobile glash.it via kies !!!! ..... I do not have device for testing converted file... I provide firmware for GT-S6102/5360 its my 1st try to provide for untested device .....and its fun for me ..... No one pay for it..... I upload all file using my slow 10-30kbps internet :) hope any one report work or not...... Diwnload count is 200+ but no one report......:):thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

senotrius

Jan 4, 2011
Flashing via kies its hard for user.... Download from sammobile glash.it via kies !!!! ..... I do not have device for testing converted file... I provide firmware for GT-S6102/5360 its my 1st try to provide for untested device .....and its fun for me ..... No one pay for it..... I upload all file using my slow 10-30kbps internet :) hope any one report work or not...... Diwnload count is 200+ but no one report......:):thumbup:

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

the files work man.but to update to latest version we have to use kies(takes up to 200mb).software update via phone does not work.it will download and reboot but update installation will fail.so please upload the latest update.and what about pit files?i cant use the drivers and pit files of sgs i believe.

out of curiosity,how do we flash via kies using files from sammobile?that site used to have odin files as well.

MichaelKnight

Jul 30, 2007
Hi, I bought a s6802 handset but Spanish is not available as a language. Is there any rom with Spanish included?

Thank's

Doky73

Apr 22, 2011
near to Budapest
sgy.noinfo.hu
F.A.Q.

A: NO. The network (or SIM) lock still remain active. By flashing firmware you can't deactivate the lock. It's stored elsewhere.

Q: Flashing an operator specific firmware will restrict my open phone to that operator's network?
A: NO. Your phone still remain open for any SIM. Operator specific builds usually containing "only" bloatwares, wallpapers and/or browser settings, etc...

A: Yes, You can update any one component independently if you have a good reason for, but remember: recommended to have consistent components

A: those are not used for a Kies like update. You can find Add file soon*.pit and bootloader in other S6802 firmware bundles, and use if you really need it, but not necessarily needed for flashing

A: REALLY, I told You! Leave it unticked!!! ...And leave bootloader empty as well! COPY THAT?!?!?!

A: No. Custom bin counter increased in case, when you flash non-stock firmware. Bundles provided here are all stock files.

A: Wipe pack has been build including an empty userdata partition, that way flashing a wipe pack will erase your user data.

Q: I've got no issues in the past with non wipe packs. I want to flash new firmwares by having my data untouched. Can I modify wipe pack to non wipe pack?
A: Yes: Rename PDA*.tar.md5 to *.tar, then remove the userdata.img file! Don't forget to backup, because non wipe packs sometimes leads you to boot loop, and the solution is wipe data/cache.

Nice FAQ ehh...

Reactions: manoranjan2050

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TESTED and WORKING ODIN FLASHABLE Packages For Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any damage done to your phone.
    Use the following materials at your own risk only
    !

Big Thanks To Doky73

Help Me To Create Odin Packs

(format: PHONE / CSC / MODEM versions)
    GT-S6802 - India
    PDA: S6802DDLF1
    CSC: S6802ODDLG1
    Date: 2012-07-04
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

Other Firmware Add Soon..............:good:
    For FAQ

F.A.Q.

Also Visit My Blog For More Info[/CENTER]
    Flashing guide...

For Flashing guide...
    GT-S6802 - India
    PDA: S6802DDLG1
    CSC: S6802ODDLG2

Download
    Download2
    GT-S6802 - Philippines (Sun)