Free $50 play store credit (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sIpInWiT mYdRoId

May 21, 2012
Greenfield, WI
Well I put mine in rite away when this thread was posted. I had all my info in with a confirmation # when there was only like 1 page & 2 people posting they got the email. But like I said I had mine in way before most of the people posting back they got theirs & still not received a thing. & I used my .live account also so I didnt have to worry bout junk mail or any type of super slow google mail receiving type stuff. But oh well. Even though it was free it still kinda sucks to know they had all my info before they even got others info & sent em their email. I know nothing got entered wrong either cause all my emails, phone numbers, address, name, etc... are all pre saved in my phone & get auto entered & I just gotta look & make sure the right info is put in the right spots. Guess the system just put alot of us in a cue, gave out a bunch to others & just left us stuck in the que, lol. Still crappy tho.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
Well I put mine in rite away when this thread was posted. I had all my info in with a confirmation # when there was only like 1 page & 2 people posting they got the email. But like I said I had mine in way before most of the people posting back they got theirs & still not received a thing. & I used my .live account also so I didnt have to worry bout junk mail or any type of super slow google mail receiving type stuff. But oh well. Even though it was free it still kinda sucks to know they had all my info before they even got others info & sent em their email. I know nothing got entered wrong either cause all my emails, phone numbers, address, name, etc... are all pre saved in my phone & get auto entered & I just gotta look & make sure the right info is put in the right spots.

Did you get a confirmation number on the web page after you submitted your info?

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
I got a confirmation number but what good will that do ? Who do you contact ?

If you got a confirmation number then they sent you the code as they are matched together. If you go back to the page I believe there is contact info there. They should be able to resend the email to you. The redeem code would be the same one as the first one emailed to you.

BTW: I would not describe live.com as a great email service....

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
If you got a confirmation number then they sent you the code as they are matched together. If you go back to the page I believe there is contact info there. They should be able to resend the email to you. The redeem code would be the same one as the first one emailed to you.

BTW: I would not describe live.com as a great email service....

I got my confirmation number this morning around 11.
Still no email with code.

I used the "contact us" link on the page and sent my email request around 3 pm.

Still no reply.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

Reactions: chuko303

tmoney239sucka

Aug 30, 2010
Oh Let Me Just Go And Get This $50 Cred.... Annnnnnd It's Gone (South Park Reference)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

AG0087

Apr 6, 2010
Brownsville Texas
I did mine yesterday.. everything went thru just fine and confirmation was done. I went ahead and bookmarked the page with the confirmation #. And it said it would send me and email with a code but never got it. And now when I went to the bookmark, it says... "Sorry we have ran out of credits, come back later." I guess I won't be getting it :( Oh well!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

dkb218

Apr 16, 2006
Bronx by way of Brooklyn
I applied at 5 AM yesterday and got the email right away.... However I didn't see the email for 5 hours cause I was looking for something from Samsung in my from list. It didn't say Samsung. It says

It's Now Even Easier to...

How Samsung didn't limited this to 1 code per email address is beyond me.

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
I applied at 5 AM yesterday and got the email right away.... However I didn't see the email for 5 hours cause I was looking for something from Samsung in my from list. It didn't say Samsung. It says

It's Now Even Easier to...

More specifically:

From: It's Now Even Easier to Switch <noreply@prizelogic.com>

Many families share email addresses. Note it didn't have to be the email address you use with Google. So Him and Her Note 3's could have the same home email address and the same mail address.

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
I still haven't got my email. I was going to call today but they took the phone number down. Samsung can be really sorry quite often.

sent from my sm-9005.

devynbf

Oct 20, 2012
Bleh.

Got my confirmation code yesterday around 11.
Sent a "help" email around 3 pm yesterday.

Still no reply to either.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

ROADKING17

Aug 17, 2013
Just did mine and received it within 5 minutes now I got 75 of them thangs

recepo1

May 29, 2010
Philly,PA
Says it has been out of credits last few times i checked

Russbad

Nov 16, 2010
Spam Folder

Guys, just in case, try looking for the email in your spam or trash folders. I would open all emails in there because it doesn't say Samsung on it, it could easily be missed. Good luck, hope it's in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts