New rom ?

Search This thread

ibuddler

Jul 9, 2012
Was dead long time ago since HTC stopped upgrading it to ics. However all the devs here are helping to extend the life of this device. But right now seems everyone moves on to new devices, you can either buy a new phone or stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. And I don't see any upcoming new roms or new updates to the existing roms in the future. Sorry dude. It's 2014.

Reactions: JG

henry_acevedo

Mar 15, 2012
Panama
Where, wich one

Was dead long time ago since HTC stopped upgrading it to ics. However all the devs here are helping to extend the life of this device. But right now seems everyone moves on to new devices, you can either buy a new phone or stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. And I don't see any upcoming new roms or new updates to the existing roms in the future. Sorry dude. It's 2014.

I want an STABLE ROM AT LEAST 4.0 stay on one of the ics roms using 2.6 kernels. what rom have all this options, I can't find anyone that is fully working

CedArctic

Jun 11, 2012
Don't throw it away at least not yet. I saw your thread and prepared a ROM. It may not be perfect but at least it can kick start the forum for some following cm roms. My team is scheduling another ROM. It will be a KK performance centered ROM. Have a nice day guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't throw it away at least not yet. I saw your thread and prepared a ROM. It may not be perfect but at least it can kick start the forum for some following cm roms. My team is scheduling another ROM. It will be a KK performance centered ROM. Have a nice day guys.