Sim Unlock

Search This thread

jimonjigi

Jun 20, 2014
Hello, basically I brought my Huawei Y300 in England, and It was locked to the O2 Network there, and basically I have moved to Brazil, and since I have arrived I instaled Cyanogen mod 11. I want to unlock my phone and I have my unlock code and everything, but as I put a Brazilian sim card in it, there is no option to put the unlock code. Can anyone help me ?

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Hello, basically I brought my Huawei Y300 in England, and It was locked to the O2 Network there, and basically I have moved to Brazil, and since I have arrived I instaled Cyanogen mod 11. I want to unlock my phone and I have my unlock code and everything, but as I put a Brazilian sim card in it, there is no option to put the unlock code. Can anyone help me ?

Its probably having an issue because its expecting a UK simcard in order to want a unlock code. Can you et someone from the UK to post you a spare simcard on another UK network?
Should that fail try find a phone unlock shop that can use hardware based methods.
Good luck :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

jimonjigi

Jun 20, 2014
Basically I managed to re-install the stock rom in hope that I would be able to unlock it after I read this article, h t t p : / / w w w . m o d a c o . c o m / t o p i c / 3 6 7 8 0 6 - w a n t - t o - u n l o c k - y 3 0 0 - t o - w o r k - o n - a n y - c a r r i e r / [ / u r l ]
but in the end, I had the same problem.So is there an alternative way of unlocking my phone?:confused: